• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

FFC Mariner

Interesting post from the Fulham MB about being a mid table (at best) EPL club.

(I wont copy it all, but the last paragraph is possibly relevant)

Supporting Fulham is not supposed to be all smiles - if we wanted to win nearly every game we'd be the type of mug who ditches their team to go on to support Utd or C***sea

I can understand anyone who travels a lot with Fulham being annoyed with the lack of results/goals/chances/ambition shown on the pitch because it is a long way to go to hope we hold on.

But we are not Utd or the scum. If we attack teams away from home, we will get beaten. Imagine if we had gone at Plod or Villa. We would have lost comfortably!

Supporting Fulham will never be all smiles - and I am sure that would be far too boring for most of us if it were to be - but it does seem to have made a lot of us far too pessimistic. When we are doing well, we bemoan the youth set-up/coverage in the media/quality of pies - and when we lose a few games (2 in 13 is it?) all hell breaks loose - the manager has to go, the board sacked and the players all replaced. Everyone becomes a scape goat.

serious14

We've got the beeeeeeest defence, in the league!!!!

:eek:verhead:

"Manchester United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar and his defenders made Premier League history as the 38-year-old surpassed Chelsea stopper Petr Cech's 2004-2005 record of 1025 minutes without conceding a goal and United also set a new record of 11 successive clean sheets, breaking the Blues' record of four years ago."

Paolo

YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO

A very important match...takes us up to 13th place now.

Was good to see us put on a dominant display for once and get back to playing sexy football

tuftman

David Votoupal said:
It'll look more and more like the Serie A of 2004/05- win a few games and you're suddenly an outside chance of Europe :tv:

I wanna know how you remember all these things, cos thats a random, but cool thing to be able to do

dibo

dibo said:
meanwhile, liverpool are set to continue their habit of the last 20 years of looking like champs in december only to have an inglorious late season fadeout to fourth place in the league...

1-1 at JJB... farking hopeless.

bulldogmariner

Just got back for watching man city v newcastle at Eastlands. What a great stadium!!! City won easy and questions need to be asked of Joe kinnear as i think united are getting worse each time i see them play.

dru

I thought going down was supposed to be fun, this football version really ain't

I feel the need to hack Sym this morning.

David Votoupal

And furthermore, Steve Gibson is notoriously loyal to his managers. He was even reluctant to get rid of Bryan Robson even though he'd long been proven as a lousy manager!

TerrigalUtd

TIM CAHILL!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :vhappy: 100TH GOAL FOR EVERTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :vhappy: :vhappy:
Hope the injury isnt bad though ??? :eek: :-\

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred