• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Paolo

serious14 said:
ManYoo 0, Yids 0 (boring as batshit to be fair, we had something ridiculous like 15 corners, couldn't do anything with it - we miss the Rooney)
no "Spurs LOL".....your letting your posts slip.

Shit game...meh take a point.

Undefeated against all the big 4

serious14

keensy said:
no "Spurs LOL".....your letting your posts slip.

Shit game...meh take a point.

To be fair, you weren't shit.  You did defend quite a lot, but it was nothing like Sunderland last week.

But yes, poor game.

serious14

Funny story of the day....... the new owners of Manchester City have struck a shirt sponsorship deal with the Middle Eastern airline Etihad.  Problem is, the English translation of Etihad is 'United'.  Wonder how well that will go down with the City supporters?? 

;D

tuftman

Paul Ince, farewell and f**k off  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

now just for a decent coach to take over, and save us from the Championship

serious14

tuftman said:

23wp9h5-thumb-180x135.gif

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

FFC Mariner

tuftman said:
Paul Ince, farewell and f**k off  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

sanchez is available...................

Sourpuss or Fat Sam. Personally, Fat Sam for mine. He understands smaller EPL clubs and will have them solid at the back and hoofing it forward in no time

FFC Mariner

Yes, huuuuuuuuuuge scandanavian centrebacks, stocky hard working DM's

Tall centre forwards

Its the best league in the world you know.

f**king Spanish and Italians with their "play the ball on the ground" foreign rubbish

tuftman

I dont give a rats arse whether its the ugliest brand of football to grace this Earth, if it gets us outta trouble for the season then i'll be happy

serious14

tuftman said:
I dont give a rats arse whether its the ugliest brand of football to grace this Earth

So, Liverpool then??  ;)

P.S.  They're seriously talking up Souness for the job...... I'd be very afraid if I was you.

FFC Mariner

David, I know you know it and its on my facebook page but ........

If God had meant us to play football in the air he would have put grass in the sky.

loyalist

tuftman said:
I dont give a rats arse whether its the ugliest brand of football to grace this Earth, if it gets us outta trouble for the season then i'll be happy
+1
for all the credit mowbray gets for our side playing dencent football we are still sitting bottom of the league

serious14

How does one explain Hull City then??  They're playing some of the most attractive football in the League at the moment and they sit in a comfortable 6th spot.

tuftman

forzamariners said:
tuftman said:
+1
for all the credit mowbray gets for our side playing dencent football we are still sitting bottom of the league

eeeeeeexactly, all I want it to be able to get through this season, and be able to rebuild the squad to establish mid-table status again

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred