• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Paolo

YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO

2-0 Tottenham. Hammers dominated the game for large parts but wernt creating chances. Both sides unlucky not to grab penalties for handballs.....and Gomes :eek:verhead: got us the points with a great double save in the 88th when it was 1-0

FFC Mariner

LOL at Spurs celebrating beating a team in freefall.

Almost a relegation battle

(Its ok, I'm just being superior till our bubble bursts)

tuftman

Greenpoleffc said:

Do you see Fulhams start as a one-off thing Greenpole? or perhaps a sign that maybe top 10 can be a reality not a pipe dream?

tuftman

Yeah, I think it was when Lampard or Gerrard..cant remember which, was injured. Could easily be there on merit I think

Paolo

Greenpoleffc said:

your second comment should really provide the reason as to why we are celebrating the win. Also the fact it is a London derby could be another reason.

Rofl at bookies in England changing their tune after this morning....spurs 6/1 to make top 6 and 12/1 at top 4 now

tuftman

keensy said:
Greenpoleffc said:

your second comment should really provide the reason as to why we are celebrating the win. Also the fact it is a London derby could be another reason.

Rofl at bookies in England changing their tune after this morning....spurs 6/1 to make top 6 and 12/1 at top 4 now

ManYoo on the w/e Keensy..winnable? Or do you think Spurs should just look to limit the damage and take a draw?

Paolo

tuftman said:
keensy said:
Greenpoleffc said:

ManYoo on the w/e Keensy..winnable? Or do you think Spurs should just look to limit the damage and take a draw?
Every game is winnable, every game we are capable of points (just ask the other 3 of the big 4)......it just depends on which Tottenham shows up.

More importantly, will fergie start berbs and rofl to the reception and songs he will recieve

David Votoupal

Well, it IS that kind of season where even the "Big 4" can't take points for granted since pretty much everyone is competitive. It's the most competitive league, in terms of quality, for many years.

What do you make of Jamie O'Hara? A future England prospect? Or still some way to go?

Paolo

David Votoupal said:
Well, it IS that kind of season where even the "Big 4" can't take points for granted since pretty much everyone is competitive. It's the most competitive league, in terms of quality, for many years.

What do you make of Jamie O'Hara? A future England prospect? Or still some way to go?
Still some way to go....is used as a spare parts man and just filling in wherever needed. The main thing i like about him though is that the boy has ticker, works his arse off for the side and has a bit of mongrel in him

Paolo

Redknapp.jpg

Paolo

Notice how they have changed their tune to 'abusive'/'indecent'/'homophobic' chanting now instead of the 'racist' chanting they were banging on about at the time

FFC Mariner

Internet rumours in the UK suggesting that West Ham could be placed into administration as early as Friday (UK time). This is apparently due to their chairman going under together with an inability to find the $$ to pay Sheff Utd (plus a huuuuuuuuhe wage bill)

This is unsubstantiated gossip and apparently the Mirror have the details but are sitting on it.

Worth any 'Ammers fans checking out their sources back home to see if this is likely or just bollocks

serious14

Boro 1, Arse 1

Villa 4, Bolton 2 (Villa into 4th with the Arse's draw)

Liverpool 2, Hull 2 (Scousers _very_ lucky to get away with this one, were down 2-0 after 15 minutes)

City 0, Everton 1 (TIMMY!!!!)

Stoke 0, Fulham 0 (best way to guarantee mid table survival??  Draw four in a row??)

Sunderland 4, WBA 0

Wigan 3, Rovers 0

ManYoo 0, Yids 0 (boring as batshit to be fair, we had something ridiculous like 15 corners, couldn't do anything with it - we miss the Rooney)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred