• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R 19 CCM vs AUFC

Gratis

I'm sure it's just a typo but what's with :

Kick-Off: 3:00 PM (Local) (3:00 PM (AEDT))

TV Broadcast:Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 7.00pm (AEDT)

FFC Mariner

I'm guessing

Izzo

Roux Posco McGing Rose (snr)

Monty Rose (jnr)

Fab Garcia Austin

Bingers

Fitness issues notwithstanding

rbakersmith

According to Tara, kickoff's been pushed back to 7pm:
Valentine's Day is damn 'hawt'
2600.png
2600.png
delayed kick-off time btwn @CCMariners v @AdelaideUnited NOW 7pm EDT @FOXSportsAUS ch505 Shootout after.

MrCelery

Good. Sensible decision. I think we will get more out of Luis (and everyone else) in more moderate conditions. COYY! :overheadl::thumbup:

bikinigirl

. correct decision but as pointed out ... far too late

. 3pm kick-offs are just f**king stupid in an Australian summer ... as a minimum it ruins the spectacle

. we didn't know until we arrived at the kendall at 12pm for the pre-match function ... and then only because a staff member noticed that we were loooking lost and confused - she was actually asked to go home and come back later. no signage and no representation from the Mariners which is pretty piss-poor

. as we were leaving another couple just arrived having traveled up from Penrith - what the f**k are they meant to do for 7 hours? as he has to work early tomorrow they were considering just turning around and heading home

. as we drove away we saw a few of the 'old folk' wandering down to the club wearing their Mariners gear - no doubt particularly inconvenienced with no trains running

. on the way home the road signage had been changed saying that kick-off had been changed to 7pm - well done to those responsible

. we also heard on the radio an ad still stating 3pm kick-off ... it was then followed by 'we have just heard kick-off has been pushed back until 7'

. i remember receiving a text message when kick-off was delayed in the past (due to bushfires from memory) - today we received an email 46mins after the pre-match function was meant to have started

. will we head back later? certainly ... but there will be plenty that won't

Big Al

But why 7pm.

Just move it to 5pm and have delayed coverage on fox. 1 Game not live won't hurt.

Bring your kids and when Garcia gets subbed off take them home for bed. The next 30 might give them nightmares

gull

Ridiculous decision in the first place. Too hot for a game at 3pm in Summer - what a shock!

I guess instead of the heat we'll now be playing in 30 km/h southerly winds.

Really threw out our plans too, but we'll be there.

midfielder

The 7 :00 kick off would be for Fox... having said that I would have pushed it back to 7:30 ... by heck its hot...

Just back from a swim out the back of my place and Brisbane Waters is like a warm bath ...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred