• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R 19 CCM vs AUFC

Big Al

Because when you have 9 posts in a row, it utterly dominates the page. Each post has a header and footer and it takes up a heap of space compared to there being a line break between sections. Where not saving trees here but ok.

It also makes it much harder for someone replying to a post *before* yours to go back and find the post they're looking for. What's the difference whether I post nine times or nine different people, come on.

There's also the simple fact that giving running commentary on a game is something you do at the same time as others and it's interactive. Running commented on a replay isn't interactive because we're not watching what you're watching. It's not running commentary, it's thoughts on important aspects of the game to me. Most would have seen the game by now and can comment, if not don't.

And the kicker is this - with one longer post I'd probably skim it. 9 in a row giving blow by blow of a game I've already watched and I'm scrolling straight past.This is exactly why I go this style, I skim and so do you so points get lost
Replied inside

Now time to move on

Timmah

With dibo on this - in the sense that most message boards I frequent refer to posting in that style as effectively message bombing - which would see a warning, suspension or ban.

Not the end of the world but certainly not what you'd call "good message board ettiquette".

Or something.
Carry on gents

Wombat

Midfield got shit whipped.

Rose bud looked good for first 15m then didn't notice him much again. He needs to take defenders on, but does have good control and spin move but lots of work to do.

Mickey trying hard but not working. Over 90m he just not good enough to get it done. Especially with Monty and Rose being the sort of midfielders they are. Time to try McDonald.

McDonald is not the answer...he likes the flanks. Monty and maybe rosebud to partner Luis in mid, with Stella to come on when Luis tires.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I watched TWG on the on demand function on my tele yesterday from the 14th Feb...didnt mention the Mariners ONCE, fair enough we may be crap, but Adelayed shoulda got some minutes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred