• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Our Beloved Monty

crock

I wish monty and serg all the best I actually won't be suprised if we announced the permanent replacement for monty at the same time we announced monty departure

Corsair

Abbas running a-league training today. Monty and Sergio on plane already apparently
I have similar emotion to @Meerkat and a mounting feeling of dread and disappointment...

To lose our entire starting front line, half our starting defensive line and our coaches, who will likely raid their pick of our remaining players for Hibs as well, what a shit feeling.

Next up we'll probably hear Vuka is retiring just to put the cherry on top.

crock

Abbas running a-league training today. Monty and Sergio on plane already apparently
This suggests it's looking likely a departure announcement will be made this week they wouldnt be traveling if terms had t already been agreed

crock

Ben would be a good option but as someone else said it's not easy to take over from a successful coach

priorpeter

I have similar emotion to @Meerkat and a mounting feeling of dread and disappointment...

To lose our entire starting front line, half our starting defensive line and our coaches, who will likely raid their pick of our remaining players for Hibs as well, what a shit feeling.

Next up we'll probably hear Vuka is retiring just to put the cherry on top.
Transfer window has slammed shut in Scotland, so none of our players will be heading there just yet.

pjennings

To be honest if we keep contact with Monty and Serge with Ben and Abbas at the NPL level it might not be too bad. One of the main things we will miss if Monty and Serge go is the OS recruiting. If the split is friendly enough they may well pass on information on players that would suit us rather than wherever they go. Ben Cahn should have a good grasp of NPL in QLD NSW and VIC at least.

Gutted to see so many players go and now possibly Monty and Serge - but the club will remain and hopefully the right structures have been put in place.

Corsair

The only funny thing about this would be the look on Lewis Millers face, when he finds out Monty & Serg are taking over.

Nizzy off in January then?
1st January...come in Lewis, I've got some news for you, you've been sold to McArthur!

Actually seems popular there, used him for the covershot on their most recent match.

Attachments

• miller_hibs.jpg
    miller_hibs.jpg
    913.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads