• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Vs Nix

jaypee

Oh well Bring it on....... we always seem to get one real wet game against an NZ team....

With the weather the first priority is to win, forget 4 or 5 just win..... Will make it harder to score a bucket load

marinersman

This rain doesn't do us any favours at all. The sheep shaggers I would think would be quite confortable in the rain and levels out the match entirely.

Hard to score a hatfull in this weather.

2-0 with a JA double, 9,847.

adz

Staff member
northernspirit said:
Bay 16 = Emo free zone? :D

the answer was in front of us all along... how do you get rid of the emos? just make it rain.

simple.

cruiser

I'm near Woy Woy and it is absolutely pissing down at the moment. I'd be happy for them to defer the game til Monday night as we'd also then know how many we needed to win by to take the minor premiership.

marinersman

cruiser said:
I'm near Woy Woy and it is absolutely pissing down at the moment. I'd be happy for them to defer the game til Monday night as we'd also then know how many we needed to win by to take the minor premiership.

I would love that too. I can't see it happening though, the FFA will want the placings finalised on Sunday night. I don't think we've had enough rain to postpone it anyway.

Called La Porchetta to book a table and been told that someone heard on the radio that the game's been called off? Anyone else heard that?

jaypee

Quickly tuned into 2CCC - the guys that call the mariners and they said see you @ 7 for the game tonight. Would have thought they'd have some info if it was pulled

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred