• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

Spacks

Like I said end of 2022/23 anything that happens in 2023/24 is bonus as I expected to tighten the budget and work on rebuild. So it's been coming for a while and I'm excited to see how our next young prospects develop. I expect to see more of Paull this year.

pjennings

Like I said end of 2022/23 anything that happens in 2023/24 is bonus as I expected to tighten the budget and work on rebuild. So it's been coming for a while and I'm excited to see how our next young prospects develop. I expect to see more of Paull this year.
I'd like to see him in an extended Australia Cup run. Our boys have usually been pretty self sufficient but he looks like he needs the players around him to tell him what to do. Seemed ok at Sydney FC. Maybe a confidence thing in a new team but he does need to step up now that Dan has gone.

VonBowellski

I guess for the club its been hard to approach any major players because up until yesterday, they didn't know how much money they would have had to play with. No point talking to someone who will take a large wage when they all knew the rumors of losing 75% of income from the APL.

priorpeter

Tatu, the other Scicluna, MacNichol, Younis & Waddingham are all players I'd like us to look at.

Older players I wouldn't mind picking up are Birraz, Windust and Tyrese - none of which would be overly expensive.
The other Scicluna and Younis in an absolute heartbeat yes please - pipedream though as no way WSW will let them walk.
Would have windust back here without a second thought as well.

The distribution cuts this year will probably benefit WSW more than most - a number of players ready to make that step up from academy level now who’ve been well nurtured by Christo, who is also now in the first team setup full time. Younis, Scicluna, Hammond, Sapsford, Badolato - very strong bones there.

Big Dog

I guess for the club its been hard to approach any major players because up until yesterday, they didn't know how much money they would have had to play with. No point talking to someone who will take a large wage when they all knew the rumors of losing 75% of income from the APL.
Which I imagine would make it difficult for the likes of DWH to find greener pastures more difficult if the rumours are true that he's on decent money. Just isn't the same moeny out there after the cuts

Ancient Mariner

I will be happy to watch a team of developing young players battling for a spot in the 6 and following their progress over the next few years. If not as satisfying it is much more interesting than beating everyone.
The odd trophy would not hurt.

Coastalraider

Would be lovely to name some important recruits soon but reality is.., we don’t pay well, and we try to save where possible. Meaning - we usually re riot talent that’s left rather than pick up in the ‘first round’, and the later we leave it the less weeks we need to pay a wage for. Add in reduced funding I wouldn’t expect a raft of major announcements anytime soon.

midfielder

Given the 1.5 million revenue short fall and not having the biggest owners will present a problem.

Maybe its why Shaun left, he did not wanta go thu two to three years of having next to nothing to work with.

Hello Sailor

Given the costs involved in travel, accommodation, troughs for dignitaries, increased quality of the opposition, and the reduced ability to acquire our own talent [gee thanks APL] I doubt that we will progress far in the ACL. It may be a blessing to be knocked out early rather than go further and committing costs before getting a rude awakening.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred