• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

Ironbark

The rumours were that he'd signed a pre contract earlier in the season with Auckland, then apparently indicated he wanted to stay by the end of the season. Then we were waiting to see how it all panned out. Seems either he couldn't break the pre contract or the money was just a lot better than we could offer, and it sounds like we at least offered something.

Hall was immense for us this season and after all these years can only thank him for everything. Wish he was staying but alas it's not meant to be

shipwreck

Any idea how the club will handle this from a PR perspective.

All outs, followed by miserable fair weather fans saying shit like, "well there goes our championship defence, and you want us to be members bla bla bla"

Or one out, one in to try and offset it?

FFC Mariner

All outs, followed by miserable fair weather fans saying shit like, "well there goes our championship defence, and you want us to be members bla bla bla"

Based on their usual com strategy.
A steady stream of exits.....no comment.
Glory hunters get disillusioned at membership time.....no comment.
Slight irritated 5,000 word tantrum from Rich because people are disappointed.
Make some unknown signings
I think they are shit.
We win everything.

adz

Staff member
Based on their usual com strategy.
A steady stream of exits.....no comment.
Glory hunters get disillusioned at membership time.....no comment.
Slight irritated 5,000 word tantrum from Rich because people are disappointed.
Make some unknown signings
I think they are shit.
We win everything.

giphy.gif

pjennings

To me I think losing the loan players was expected so nothing needed. If we lose a squaddie with little to no game time nothing needed.

With Dan leaving (or other statrter) I think we need to be ready to announce a replacement.TBH they have known about Dan for months.

shipwreck

To me I think losing the loan players was expected so nothing needed. If we lose a squaddie with little to no game time nothing needed.

With Dan leaving (or other statrter) I think we need to be ready to announce a replacement.TBH they have known about Dan for months.
Agreed, id be curious if they have something lined up to offset the Niz and Maxy departures a little.

Yorkshire Mariners FC

Agreed, id be curious if they have something lined up to offset the Niz and Maxy departures a little.
Why? Surely there are other areas of the pitch more important to fill/replace. We have Tapp and Steele to slot in straight away. Striker, Centre back, and goal keeper are the three I'd be more concerned with. Don't get me wrong, I'd take a gun player, I just can't see it in that position.

Wombat

Why? Surely there are other areas of the pitch more important to fill/replace. We have Tapp and Steele to slot in straight away. Striker, Centre back, and goal keeper are the three I'd be more concerned with. Don't get me wrong, I'd take a gun player, I just can't see it in that position.
Tapp or Steele can replace Maxy. Neither player can replace Niz. I hope to God Niz is staying but if he isn't we need a quality 10 from overseas imho.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred