• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

style_cafe

Stain on the club? Two separate coaches didn’t play him and we won the grand final two years in a row with the premiership last season. I see nothing appalling with selections.

Unless you have information we are not privy to, your post is over the top.
DWH was injured for a large part of his first season but Monty still had enough belief in him to have him on the bench albeit unused in the grandfinal…

true believer

Full-Draw-Monopoly-1.png

Big Al

Off season without the Australia Cup f**king sucks.

I'm bored and want stuff to talk about.

This is why I was so gutted about not taking it seriously enough to defeat an NPL side, the forum has had nothing to talk about for over a week now.

Rant complete.
I think it gives valuable time for the team to gel and with Asia as well a bit of rest or time to build the fitness at our own speed before it’s hell for leather again.

New players just off the plane.
New midfield
New CB’s and keeper

I think the training might be more advantageous.

Sure it’s more fun to watch and talk about games but im not that worried about Australia Cup

Corsair

This is why I was so gutted about not taking it seriously enough to defeat an NPL side, the forum has had nothing to talk about for over a week now.

Rant complete.
Let's talk about having nothing to talk about 😀

priorpeter

Rant complete.
This whole “not taking it seriously” narrative is a bit of a disservice to the players and coaching staff tbh.

Michael

We ran into Storm on Saturday .. his son was playing at our local oval.
He seemed pretty dejected over it and apologised it wasn’t a better result.
Didn’t quite fit the “don’t care” narrative.
Not surprising, the boys that have been in the squad for the last 2 and abit seasons are quite used to winning. Taking every factor away, losing to a lesser team (on paper but not really in reality) would sting.

The lads created enough to win but didn’t, it’s that simple. I’m sure they’re not dwelling on it at all. I’m not concerned about the lack of cup games from this point, we have the 2 best coaches in the league. They’ll get the boys connected, fit and firing. The rest is up to the players on the pitch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred