• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Forum Phoenix

At least our remaining squad is much better than last time and we’re not just being passed off to the assistant. But great coaches aren’t easy to come by.

Reminds me of an old Chinese curse… “may you live in interesting times”.

Still, our coaching position with Asia and improved budget is more attractive. Let’s hope we can land someone of quality who can keep us highly competitive.

Big Al

At least our remaining squad is much better than last time and we’re not just being passed off to the assistant. But great coaches aren’t easy to come by.

Reminds me of an old Chinese curse… “may you live in interesting times”.

Still, our coaching position with Asia and improved budget is more attractive. Let’s hope we can land someone of quality who can keep us highly competitive.
Moss was fine in year 1. It was when he had to recruit that the problems came. This will be the same as we are also loosing Sergio but hopefully we have made new friendships as well. If not Sergio phone book might be worth more than kidnapping Monty’s kids

Forum Phoenix

Moss was fine in year 1. It was when he had to recruit that the problems came. This will be the same as we are also loosing Sergio but hopefully we have made new friendships as well. If not Sergio phone book might be worth more than kidnapping Monty’s kids

Yeah I think it was just the last rays of Arnie's after glow. Hopefully the lessons around the power of connections is clear and that's behind some of our recent staff signings too.

Mini In Bay 6

That's what owners do though to drive bums on seats and put the call out for more income streams. And then they spend it to win. Rinse repeat. Yes there is a floor but I aint ever seen a ceiling, but only bad management makes a football club turn a profit and pay tax,
All football clubs lose money, its good business to. I'd love to see a P&L, notice we never have ever publicly released one.

Tevor

That's what owners do though to drive bums on seats and put the call out for more income streams. And then they spend it to win. Rinse repeat. Yes there is a floor but I aint ever seen a ceiling, but only bad management makes a football club turn a profit and pay tax,
All football clubs lose money, its good business to. I'd love to see a P&L, notice we never have ever publicly released one.
He runs gyms to make lots of money, this losing money no matter what you do is against his business acumen in my opinion. To constantly make some money or even break even in Oz every year is pretty much impossible.

Mini In Bay 6

No football club ever missed out on a final or a premiership and had its fans thankful for not spending all its resources to win a competition.

Sport is a business yes, but its not one you make money from.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred