• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

montywoodpeg

Some perspective on Torres courtesy of reddit user SpicySpicyMess

I know this guy! really exciting signing from the Mariners! they are so smart! this guy shined in FC Porto's youth system to the point of signing a professional contract with them. And remember that FC Porto is a Champions League club so we're talking about a very high level. He was seen as a future first team player because in Porto's U19 he really destroyed the opposition, sometimes even international opposition, for example I remember him scoring against Tottenham in U19 champions league. Never appeared for FC Porto first team though but did play for Porto B which plays D2 here in Portugal. After that he was a bit inconsistent partially because of injuries and I think that stopped his development a bit. But he did found his form again last season with Balzan Youths and even played some europe qualifiers recently for them. From what I remember at Porto he reminds me of N'kololo. Strong, quick, likes to cut inside from the right wing, has really powerful shooting too and scores a lot of goals. Being 23 and at A-League's level he can truly be something special

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred