• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Meerkat

Normally I'd kind of scoff at any club calling someone a legend after playing only 50 games for them but this is a clear exception and it is more than worthy to call Cumdog a legend of the club. Bought into the culture, promoted the game, made the league better and most importantly took us a title.

Farewell Jase. We are gonna miss ya.
This actually just made me cry!

Spot on Josh. Nailed it.

yellowcake

Legend for mine!
Some of my favourite moments (apart from 31 goals):
1. Arnie (on what Cummings brings to the Socceroos squad): "Laughter, he's mental!"
2. Cummings (interview, when he's trying to stay on football, not his hair after winning his first F3 Derby): "It's a box dye!"
3. On The Project after Argentina won the World Cup and they were worried about him signing off his DM to Messi, as Cumdog, "that's how I'd sign a Christmas card to my Gran"
...and practically everything he said on A-League All Access!

Ironbark

Well, the end of a Cumdingo adventure. Well worth the ride. I loved watching him and was a big fan very early so enjoyed every moment. Sad to see him go and he'll be missed massively.

I also credit him with assisting in the rise of Garang. He took him under his wing and invested in helping Garang understand the game so much better. Their interplay was wonderful to watch.

It had to come to an end eventually and the timing has a certain destiny about it.
Off the field with a redemption story and a big cashing in on a calculated roll of the dice, combined with the timing on the field, a dream ending with a season scoring record and a grand final hat trick - it all has a kind of poetry to it. A fairy tale within fairy tale.

A toast - to the Dingo!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred