• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Archie

Got a bit of mongrel poacher in him. I reckon he's gonna be just what we need. I'm quite excited to see him and Alou push each other.

yeah he seems like that type of player if the ball is at his feet in the box he'll thump it in with no worries, I really hope we do announce him soon because from the information I have has made me believe that we got a great footballer on our hands

Spacks

It will be nice to have some ariel threat from a dead ball.
ZzmtHv8.png

this kind of ariel threat?

Corsair

Think we should calm down a bit about Wyan, if it is true, and secondly he will need time to fit in with the team. Words like messiah are only likely to disappoint us all.
You missed the jokes totally, obviously not a python fan ?

So you're saying you think he IS a naughty boy?!

Last edited:

Coastalraider

I thought they weren't allowed to buy or sell...I guess not unless they're told to! SMH at this league sometimes, they should forfeit this season rather than suffer the spoon. Anywhere else they'd have been booted out.
They are loaning for the season and not allowed to fill the spot. So technically they retain the contract but don’t have to pay the wage.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred