• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2019-2020

Wombat

Glassock was definitely unlucky. He has done really well over in Hong Kong and even scored a couple of goals. Great to have him back. He is a natural leader......think of a Young Tony Adams.
Like FFC said less mistake prone than Rowles.

Pirate Pete

Glassock was definitely unlucky. He has done really well over in Hong Kong and even scored a couple of goals. Great to have him back. He is a natural leader......think of a Young Tony Adams.
Like FFC said less mistake prone than Rowles.

I hope you mean on the pitch. Not getting getting pissed and letting off fire extinguishers.

jacobsfl

FFS Michael Neill is back:poo:
tbh I'd take any left-back we can get as long as they can play 90 minutes without looking like an overpaid sack of sh*t

Nick Olsen, don't know who he is, appears to be a right-winger. Played in Kuwait so he must be good :/

Does anyone have the link or screenshot a few years ago where Travis Major totall shit bagged the club?
seems odd he'd bother to play for us tbh.

So what's the story with these players? Are they on short term contracts for the remainder of the season?

pjennings

Olsen has a good left foot. Plays either as a left wing or inverted winger on the right. Probably worth a shot at least short term.

pjennings

My memories of him was that he was okay but prone to error in the beginning. Then with confidence he got better before being injured for half a season. When he came back that form had gone.

pjennings

Has anyone seen much of Aleksandar Jovanovic. Off contract tomorrow. Australian - good age and has played a fair bit in the K-League and Chinese Super League

turbo

Has anyone seen much of Aleksandar Jovanovic. Off contract tomorrow. Australian - good age and has played a fair bit in the K-League and Chinese Super League
Saw it as one of the names thrown around when Macarthur mentioned signing 4-5 Australians that have never played in the A league.

Ironbark

This is rife with typos...but huh?

The shot-stopper, currently on the roaster of Austrian side Central Coast Mariners, said he had named his son Joeseth Osei-Owusu "in honour of the celebrated legislature.

"The Hon Joseph Osei-Owusu has done a lot for me and my family and this is just a way of saying thank you to him," he told GHANAsoccernet.com

"He has done brilliantly as an MP for his enviable track record as well. He has really helped me in my career."

Owusu BanaheneBanahene have spent two years with Ghana Premier League giants Asante Kotoko.

He has also played for FC AK in South Africa and Aparacidens in Brazil before joining Austrian side Central Coast Mariners.

He is currently in his native Ghana nursing an injury.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami