• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Any word on after match function?

langdonis

does anyone know when mingara will be shutting on sun nite? if they will let the travelling fans in after we get back from the game? it may be full by the time we get back...will take a few hours...

batman

No, the guy from CCLC did not say book tickets for post match function. I know because I am 'the guy'. What i said was the pick up and drop off points for coach pakage is here at CCLC.
Even if it was here we wouldn't book tickets, it would be open to all like the first year. :redcard:

Charles
CCLC

tboy

Mingara closes at 3am, that means plenty of drinks before the game, during the game and after the game !

tboy

try beer, water, beer, water, beer, suck in the belly, comb your hair, keep both eyes open, bring a walking cane (prop), splash on some smelly and you might just pass. :popo:

brett

Try making a few neutral posts or even pretend you are going to the game and you might just pass for a fan and not Mingara staff.

tyson

dibo said:
from the mariners site:

Grand Final Post Match Function - Mingara Recreation Club

The Central Coast Mariners are proud to announce that the official Hyundai A-League 2008 Grand Final post match function will be held at the Mingara Recreation Club, Tumbi Umbi.

Following the Mariners' second attempt at Hyundai A-League silverware this season at the Sydney Football Stadium on Sunday, 24 February, Mariners Members and supporters are invited to Mingara to celebrate the Central Coast's most successful campaign ever.

The entire Mariners playing squad and coaching staff will be present for this unique event, which the Mariners hope to be staged in the company of the Hyundai A-League Championship trophy.

More details regarding the Hyundai A-League 2008 Grand Final day and the post match function at Mingara will be released in due course.

The Mariners will conclude their Hyundai A-League 2007/08 campaign at the Sydney Football Stadium on Sunday, 24 February by taking part in the showpiece event of the Australian domestic football calendar the Hyundai A-League Grand Final. Kick off is at 5pm.

Tickets are now on sale to Mariners Members from Ticketek outlets, from the Ticketek website www.ticketek.com.au, or via phone on 132 849.

Does this mean that non-members are welcome? I'm not a member, but I have been to every single game this season... so I hope this is the case.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred