• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Any word on after match function?

Sonic_beats_Mario

Hello,

I have taken the monday off work to party on if we win - When will there be any word on when and where the after match gathering will be on the coast to welcome them back on the Sunday night???

If not when do you think these details will be out???  :vhappy:

Deej

Talk is it will be at Mingara........I dare say it will be confirmed next week

~Floss~

What's the best way to get from SFS to Mingara? Train to Tuggerah then...??? Hope there's not too many all getting off the same train and ringing for taxis all at once.

Deej

Chimmi said:
Does Mingara have a courtesy bus?

Yes

~Floss~ said:
What's the best way to get from SFS to Mingara? Train to Tuggerah then...??? Hope there's not too many all getting off the same train and ringing for taxis all at once.

Tuggerah is closest, but a 10-15 minute drive

Let's just wait to see what the club announce

simmette

i am sure the guy from Gosford Ticketek mentioned a function at the Leagues Club after the match when he was walking around before the office opened, did anyone else hear that?

S

striker

This might sound selfish to you, but since all of you will be down here..why not have it at Sydney?....... Horden Pavilion here we come! 

Deej

striker #9 said:
This might sound selfish to you, but since all of you will be down here..why not have it at Sydney?....... Horden Pavilion here we come! 

because the post match function would be available for all central coast fans, not only people who went to the game (assuming it's the same as V1)

simmette said:
i am sure the guy from Gosford Ticketek mentioned a function at the Leagues Club after the match when he was walking around before the office opened, did anyone else hear that?

CCLC may still have something on but whether it's the official venue where the players will go is another story?

RobC

Yeah i heard him say the CCM after game function was on at CCLC. Some one asked about where you book and pay for the bus and this ticketek or CCLC guy said * you can book for bus and CCM after game function at the Ticket office*.

Deej

RobC said:
Yeah i heard him say the CCM after game function was on at CCLC. Some one asked about where you book and pay for the bus and this ticketek or CCLC guy said * you can book for bus and CCM after game function at the Ticket office*.

mmmmmmm you can't book for the post match function it would be 1 in 1 out, first come first served like V1 I would expect.

not sure if I would believe this geezer sorry, time will tell if he's right

RobC

DJ said:
RobC said:

mmmmmmm you can't book for the post match function it would be 1 in 1 out, first come first served like V1 I would expect.

not sure if I would believe this geezer sorry, time will tell if he's right

I read your post last night about the AMF maybe being at Mingers so i paid for my bus ticket and didnt bother asking about the AMF.

brett

CCLC will get themselves into trouble for false advertising if the guy is saying that. I believe they'll have A pmf but not THE pmf.

kevrenor

brett said:
CCLC will get themselves into trouble for false advertising if the guy is saying that. I believe they'll have A pmf but not THE pmf.

I suspect Foveaux Street, the Northern train line and whole Coast will be a post match function ... Premiers, ACL, and ....?

Alicia

When we win the grand final, it would definitely worth the $50 cab ride to Mingara from Gosford.

That's how much I paid for a cab from Mingara to Woodport after the V1 Mariners Medal Dinner.

Marinerchick

already decided not going to school after the grand final im already telling my teachers and they think im a mariners nut =] but i dont care !!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred