• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

FFC Mariner

This AFC cup isn't about emotion and it isn't about enjoyment. It's about one thing and one thing only. Winning. Cold hearted killers. Business during this cup comp. Cold hearted killers do business during this cup comp.

Oh sorry. Wrong comp ?
Brilliant

Meerkat

In all seriousness, how locked in do we believe these fixtures are? What are the odds they could change?

What are the odds of the Mariners planning a Bali tour?

Hubby seriously considering going.

Tevor

In all seriousness, how locked in do we believe these fixtures are? What are the odds they could change?

What are the odds of the Mariners planning a Bali tour?

Hubby seriously considering going.
I think the fixture list is pretty much set now and shouldn’t change.

I’m interested to know how to purchase tickets.

Corsair

I think the fixture list is pretty much set now and shouldn’t change.

I’m interested to know how to purchase tickets.
I called the club today as a mate and I have booked all our flights and accom for the Laguna Stallions game in the Philippines. I was told there should be some news in about a week...

Side note... their 3000 seater stadium appears to have astro turf..!

Last edited:

Wedgie

This AFC cup isn't about emotion and it isn't about enjoyment. It's about one thing and one thing only. Winning. Cold hearted killers. Business during this cup comp. Cold hearted killers do business during this cup comp.

Oh sorry. Wrong comp ?
At least when we play in Asia it won't be cold, will it? It wont be cold, will it?
You could put my jumper on my seat so I could wear it on the bench.

promdi442

I called the club today as a mate and I have booked all our flights and accom for the Laguna Stallions game in the Philippines. I was told there should be some news in about a week...

Side note... their 3000 seater stadium appears to have astro turf..!
Yes the surface at Laguna is artificial.
Where have you booked your accommodation in the Philippines, BGC, Makati or Laguna?

Corsair

Yes the surface at Laguna is artificial.
Where have you booked your accommodation in the Philippines, BGC, Makati or Laguna?
Makati, didn't look like much going on where the game is and seems only about 40 min drive back to Manila.

Corsair

Flights about 1k return? I was hoping there were reward flights with Qantas..
I paid $1500 with Qantas from Syd. My mate is with Cebu air (or something like that) and paid $1100. I went Qantas because the return flight leaves at 7pm instead of 11.45pm and I needed to be back early that day.

promdi442

Makati, didn't look like much going on where the game is and seems only about 40 min drive back to Manila.
Yeah Makati is ok as it is an older area and well established for hotels and eating places.
BGC is a new area and is more trendy and close to South Super Highway.
You are correct Laguna is not established as a tourist destination.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred