• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ACL 09 - the who, the what, the where.

fedelta

Hiroki Ito said:
こんにちは、それまたは壊された英語で好む私を話すか。はい私日本語を話すことができるか。??

私はまた.こちらに来るあらゆるファンによってしわになることを楽しみにしている :D

apologies will speak in english now :)
looking forward to seeing you my friend

fedelta

Hiroki Ito said:
thats ok,
is this only supporter group.?
what is marinator.?
how big is your stadium.?

we have a far superior supporter group named the CCY but they will be on holidays at the time

Sacko

serious14 said:
From the article that was just posted on the main site.....

"The Mariners' AFC Champions League 2009 draw, in terms of match scheduling, will be confirmed at a later time".  Well f*ckin' hell AFC, how much later??

Greenpole - caught that train to get to the Olyroos/Ivory Coast game.  Wikipedia lied to you, first class tickets are only $12.  :eek:

With a floating and very volatile AUD$ the $ equiv will be moving up and down like a whore's draws

blastbum

Hiroki Ito said:
thats ok,
is this only supporter group.?
what is marinator.?
how big is your stadium.?
Hi Hiroki. Yes, this is the only supporter group of the Mariners. The Marinators is the name of the dedicated (hardcore) fans of the Mariners. Our stadiums capacity is officially 20,059.

greenlion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwqQdy773Ig

Beijing fans in Tianjin

Beijing VS Tianjin is the so called "North China Derby" since 1956 :D

the history record is beijing win 29 drew 21 lost 28 against tianjin

kevrenor

AFC media release:

Wed 11/3/09 Bluetongue  CCMFC vs Pohang Steelers
Wed 18/3/09 Tianjin Teda Stadium  Tianjin Teda vs CCMFC
Wed 8/4/09 Bluetongue  CCMFC vs Kawasaki Frontale
Tues 21/4/09 Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium  Kawasaki Frontale vs CCMFC
Tues 5/5/09  Steelyard Pohang  Pohang Steelers vs CCMFC
Tues 19/5/09 Bluetongue CCMFC vs Tianjin Teda

~Floss~

NOOOOOoooooooooooo........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :'( :'( :'(

I will be OS on Wed 8/4/09 for "Bluetongue  CCMFC vs Kawasaki Frontale"  :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:

Must change ticket...  :redcard:

serious14

kevrenor said:
AFC media release:

Wed 11/3/09 Bluetongue  CCMFC vs Pohang Steelers
Wed 18/3/09 Tianjin Teda Stadium  Tianjin Teda vs CCMFC
Wed 8/4/09 Bluetongue  CCMFC vs Kawasaki Frontale
Tues 21/4/09 Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium  Kawasaki Frontale vs CCMFC
Tues 5/5/09  Steelyard Pohang  Pohang Steelers vs CCMFC
Tues 19/5/09 Bluetongue CCMFC vs Tianjin Teda

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That is positively perfect - what I've been hoping for all along.  Also, the home game against Kawasaki is the day before my birthday.  8)

Eggy, Greenpole, Fish, Craig and Bear - check your PM's.

serious14

greenlion said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwqQdy773Ig

Beijing fans in Tianjin

Greenlion - from what I've read and what I was told during the Olympics, flares/fireworks were not permitted into stadiums upon threat of arrest??    Or was that purely an Olympics only rule, because there sure are a lot of flares in that video??

Paru_Chan

As a general interest thing, I thought some of you Mariners fans might be interested in an article featuring some analysis on the Mariners' chances against the likes of Kawasaki Frontale in the AFC Champions League.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2009/01/08/kind-champions-league-draw-could-aid-a-league-clubs/

marinermick

Air China is currently $967 return leaving the Friday before and coming back the Saturday after. 14 hour flight

serious14

marinermick said:
Air China is currently $967 return leaving the Friday before and coming back the Saturday after. 14 hour flight

Tis that price for a lot of combinations of departure and return dates, it's great.  I'm guessing Air China are having a sale at the moment or some such??

Hopefully looking to book within a week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred