• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2024/2025 Memberships

gemkayem

Every other membership I’ve ever gotten for any sport has had at least some physical inclusions even for the base membership.

Last year I didn’t spend my Mber+ points or whatever they were because I never got an email about it, then when I contacted the club I never heard back from them.

This membership is the only thing I can afford, and having a disability means I can’t get to games so have foregone my cap a number of times.

You guys might not care about the merch etc but they might as well just call this a donation and not a membership. Hard not to be a little disappointed

VonBowellski

Being an interstate supporter, I've always gone for the non ticketed option but this year it really annoys me. as other have said, its just a donation now where as previous years you actually got something for your money. I have a nice little man cave with each years members hat, lanyard, and Members card hanging on the wall. I would hate for that to stop but I don't know if I want to pay $100 for a season ticket that I wont use just to get a core members pack.

The $50 for non ticketed doesn't worry me as that's what it was for many years until last year.

dlanod

That's no different to last year.

Just a shame it's jumped 40% for something that is basically just a donation to the club.

I know they're trying to make up for reduced APL revenue but not sure this is the right way to do it.
I think the other reason is the "early access to finals tickets" currently seems like a really good offer after people missed out this season. Demand will have increased so bump it up a bit after telling everyone "oh, you can just get access to these presales for a non-ticketed membership".

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I think the other reason is the "early access to finals tickets" currently seems like a really good offer after people missed out this season. Demand will have increased so bump it up a bit after telling everyone "oh, you can just get access to these presales for a non-ticketed membership".
Well it looks like the non-ticketed memberships won't get finals priority.

The other memberships list this in the benefits. Not this one...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

have a nice little man cave with each years members hat, lanyard, and Members card hanging on the wall. I would hate for that to stop but I don't know if I want to pay $100 for a season ticket that I wont use just to get a core members pack.

The $50 for non ticketed doesn't worry me as that's what it was for many years until last year.
We didn't get the goodies last year for non-ticketed either.

I wish they still had the interstate memberships with 3 away game tickets.

AJames

That's bullshit, I'd phone up and ask about that it's not fair.
“To date, the supporter member category is non-ticketed and enables the purchase of discounted in-season tickets. Should the Mariners make the finals again, we would absolutely consider the notion of permitting access to supporter members, however, this is a discussion to be had closer to the eventuality.”

Last year the supporter membership included 15% off away tickets, but whenever I asked for the away code I was told that the home club won’t provide a discount.

turbo

“To date, the supporter member category is non-ticketed and enables the purchase of discounted in-season tickets. Should the Mariners make the finals again, we would absolutely consider the notion of permitting access to supporter members, however, this is a discussion to be had closer to the eventuality.”

Last year the supporter membership included 15% off away tickets, but whenever I asked for the away code I was told that the home club won’t provide a discount.
It would take a few tickets to level out the cost anyway. Maybe it makes sense in VIC with 3 clubs but anywhere else it’s a poor deal

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

So, in otherwords:

Nice to see that they're expecting so many memberships that they couldn't give a shit about anybody who doesn't live near Gosford.

Corsair

It would take a few tickets to level out the cost anyway. Maybe it makes sense in VIC with 3 clubs but anywhere else it’s a poor deal
You're assuming people only travel to local games. This fella goes to all sorts of games all over the place (including the Phillipines where I met him!)

AJames

It might make sense for the odd person but that doesn’t change it’s a pretty rubbish deal that doesn’t respect most of the people it’s targeted at.
Especially compared to what the Jets offer for $60.

At least give priority finals access, if it’s an issue of over allocating tell the APL to not set it at 8 tickets per member.

Attachments

• IMG_5407.jpeg
    IMG_5407.jpeg
    528.3 KB · Views: 27

Meerkat

Yeah, hate to compare us that shitshow up the road, but it’s a fair point. No sign of merch or finals priority? What’s the point?
Precisely. Now everybody who says “I can’t get to games so I don’t buy a membership” kinda has a point.

Theoretically we would love people to “donate to the Club.”

Practically, it’s not going to happen.

Stupid business and arrogant.

Corsair

Stupid business and arrogant
It's beginning to creep in...

Staff leaving and cheap arse treble merch. Football fans don't like being treated like cattle they like to feel they belong and are well looked after. It's not a normal business. Crazy though that these feelings are starting to bubble when we've just gone back to back champions and won a treble. Damn the off season! Get the announcements coming!

We've got an awesome coach and the most interested owner in years... ride the wave to huge profits! Err I mean to more success for the team!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred