• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

tuftman

Micro Cuts by Muse from the Hullabaloo Soundtrack
Until I heard this song I didn't think it possible for a man to sing that high and still play guitar

FFC Mariner

taylor said:
Commentary of the goals from the Semi Final vs Jets.. :eek:verhead:

Is 1st track on my ipod. Walking in the city at 6:30am on a cold morning and hearing that sends shivers up my spine

fedelta

Hutchinson does, centre of the field, crosses halfway, through the centre circle, options on the left and the right, uses the one on the left, it's Petrovski, Petrovski, space to shoot, then lines up, Petrovski buries it!!! 3-0!!!

sorry..had to do that :D

tuftman

nikko said:
TUFTY-mitchell said:
Actually Stockholm Syndrome has the best intro and outro of any muse song. IMO anyways
same name as a Blink 182 song i believe

Yeah im pretty sure it is actually,though I havent heard the Blink 182 version....while i'm here i'm listening to Butterflies and Hurricanes by Muse

Arabmariner

Runrig.......Running to the light.

With Simon Hill (fox sports) on the fiddle!!(violin for the uneducated) ;)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=tUhxXxuAshA&feature=related

T

Am currently stuck in the office where I can only pick up 1 radio station!!
High rotation songs should be banned. There are only so many times you can listen to 1 song in 8hrs!!! :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred