• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Who do you want to keep?

Forum Phoenix

Nizzy in his position has proven what many of us suspected. Clearly HAL level. Be crazy not to put him on a 3 year deal. Exactly the kind of value signing we can save a few bob on to spend on positions we just can’t skimp on. Like striker and keeper.

midfielder

Birraz === sign...
Pearce === sign as back up
Ziggy ===== sign
Tongyik==== mixed
Rowles ==== sign
Miller ===== sign has already ...
Stens ==== mixed squaddie only
Kim ==== if he stays sign him
DDS ==== no
Nisbet ==== yes .
Shabow ==== let go
Jair ==== let go
Harold === sign
Murray's === sign
Roberts === don't know
Kuol ==== don't know
Ruiz-Dia== sign

McGlinchey == let grow
Silvera is locked in to a long deal so will only go if someone wants him
Majok, == let go
Melling's === let go
Djuric - === sign

jacobsfl

I wouldn't let go of DDS.

If Duric doesn't get up to fitness I say leave.

I want Ziggy and kim on deck for next season as our only carry-over Visas.

Apart from that, yeah that's what I was thinking

Tevor

Maybe we should ask the club if they want to keep members? Another spoon this year and the avg crowd next season will be 2,000. So might as well sign NPL players so they are use to the crowd size.

turbo

Maybe we should ask the club if they want to keep members? Another spoon this year and the avg crowd next season will be 2,000. So might as well sign NPL players so they are use to the crowd size.
If we’re going full NPL they better start making some quality Eastern European food to soften the blow.

Tevor

If we’re going full NPL they better start making some quality Eastern European food to soften the blow.
When in Adelaide last week the Wife and I had some of that quality European food and it really added to the evening and the event, I wasn't expecting much from Adelaide however it was quality and tasted great. I never buy any food from CCS.

FFC Mariner

Our current side would struggle in mid table in NPL1 - most of their teams have far more quality than we do. Especially at the back

pjennings

Our current side would struggle in mid table in NPL1 - most of their teams have far more quality than we do. Especially at the back

I disagree - NPL sides do well in the FFA Cup in the first couple of weeks as the HAL teams are lucky to even be training. 2016 NSW NPL Grand Final had around four ex Mariners that never made an impression in the HAL but won the NSW NPL.

There is definitely quality in the NPL sides - but it is very dispersed across 120 odd teams (another reason why we need a second division) and physically would struggle because of lack of training (semi-pro vs pro). Time of year played would also make a big difference.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Who do I want to keep ...Staj, nizzy, stens, birraz, Harold (maybe ziggy and Kim) the rest can f**k right off
PS I am annoyed at the mo , so that might be grumpy post

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb