• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Stajcic Era, a Partnership of desperates or a Marriage Made in Heaven?

jacobsfl

On a side note I know there are CCM staff who are really (really) struggling to cope with the abuse that they are getting - Mondays are dreaded.
When you decide to smash them on FB remember the people you are bitching about dont read it - the poor schmucks in the office do (and they even get abusive phone calls would you belive)
/end rant

110%. I wouldn't blame them, nor would I be surprised if they all walk. I hope that there are heads at that club who support them because the things these people say must take effect on their mental health.

They're all genuine people who are working for club success and fan happiness. If you're going to abuse them, watch them walk. It's that simple.

pjennings

It really shouldn't take much to realise that these people are just doing a job - largely I would think for a club that they are fans of. They make no decisions and are probably as disappointed or more so than the rest of us. People need to grow up and treat each other with more respect

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

It really shouldn't take much to realise that these people are just doing a job - largely I would think for a club that they are fans of. They make no decisions and are probably as disappointed or more so than the rest of us. People need to grow up and treat each other with more respect
No different to people abusing any frontline staff member.
As I'm sure every supermarket staff member is suffering more than usual right now. People are dickheads.

TC Redline

No one plays a sweeper anymore TC.
Yes agree Wombat but it would be a lot simpler for our weak and slow defensive players coupled with a keeper who won’t come off his line. They have tried everything else so what have they got to lose and at worst it would stop those really weak goals conceded from an absolute nothing through ball. Gotta love modern zonal defending where every goal the players concede they all blame the other player for not covering their zone instead of simply marking their man. Understand that for a corner that zonal marking can be a benefit by not being blocked but I still see players breaking free from a zone and scoring with no one recognising the threat when they move into another zone. To me zonal defending is for basketball (other than the NBA).

Forum Phoenix

Couldn't agree more. This could be widely applied.

Tim

The club needs some sort of stability and Staj provides that. He needs to given a full season with his own squad...

turbo

We need a Wilko at the back, a Ninkovich in the middle and an Alf up front.

Spine, spine, spine, spine.
This. I was thinking how much better we would look if we had a Castro, Ninko, Davilla etc.. to bring our attack together. We haven’t had a good attacking shape or success because we only have options for the same cross to 1 outnumbered forward or hope to pick up a goal off a corner/scramble.

Our big $ players like Oar, DDS and even Duric aren’t really providing that. If you’re leaving it up to the kids like RD, Silvera and Kuol to provide it you aren’t setting yourself up for success.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami