• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

Michael

Not Ibini. He has been signed by the Whitecaps? and loaned out to the Oil leagues?

Possibly Narhan Burns

bernies been in and around Sydney since the new year training by himself everyday. Not sure he’d go to the scum but strange things happen everyday
Nathan burns has all but retired.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Can someone explain to me how the fkn scummers can be scouting players to come into the squad post haste even though the transfer window is over ...I’m confused

turbo

Can someone explain to me how the fkn scummers can be scouting players to come into the squad post haste even though the transfer window is over ...I’m confused
You can sigh a free agent any time as long as they were free prior to the end of the last window. They would still need to have the visa slots or cap space for the player.

Coastalraider

Again, ambition.

That would be 2 great additions to any A-League squad.

these types of moves happen all the time.

we made next to no moves to strengthen our squad in The transfer window, and Seem to have given up as soon as it closed.

Yet another reason why we are heading for yet another spoon.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Yep. The lack of movement in Jan was just unforgiveable. Tells us that MC is perfectly happy with another wooden spoon.

Not missing the point that free agents are always available, and while literally every single person who has ever watched CCM play this season knows our one problem, somehow our funding source doesn't.

Ambition.
A word that has been deleted from our club's vocabulary

turbo

So according to SBS the Jets are looking to get rid of Fitzgerald for Ibini. No mention of where they intend to find the visa spot for Ledley, but speculation is Ridenton most likely to go.

Tevor

So according to SBS the Jets are looking to get rid of Fitzgerald for Ibini. No mention of where they intend to find the visa spot for Ledley, but speculation is Ridenton most likely to go.
Surely Fitzy has played for his last HAL team, maybe he can convince the Bulls he is worth a shot.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
The f**kin “window” is a bloody joke ...these f**kers are signing cats silly nilly , I mean good on Bernie for getting a job but f**k me ...if we tried it I bet ya we’d have have issues with the powers that be
#Conspiracy

priorpeter

The f**kin “window” is a bloody joke ...these f**kers are signing cats silly nilly , I mean good on Bernie for getting a job but f**k me ...if we tried it I bet ya we’d have have issues with the powers that be
#Conspiracy

We’d have been fine to sign either of them. You can still sign a player after the window slams shut, as long as they weren’t contracted during the window.
I do love a good conspiracy though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami