• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

serious14

Lolspurz - you never fail to entertain.

2-2 with Everton after leading 2-0 with 20 to go, as well as having a penalty saved by Howard in stoppage time.

dibo

flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg

serious14

HA!!!  ;D

Now - what's going on with this Aquilani character..... is he ever going to get more than 10 minutes a game??

tuftman

hahaha, spend 20 mill on the player to replace the outgoing Xabi Alonso, and use the excuse he isn't match fit.. only way he's gonna get EPL fit Rafa is by playing EPL football

FFC Mariner

The last time Fulham won at Burnley, King George VI was on the throne, war-time tea rationing was still in place and current Cottagers manager Roy Hodgson was three years old.

(I dont have high hopes here and am questioning my sanity about staying up - but I will)

serious14

The usual sublime spanking of Aston Villa this afternoon.

(having said that, it will either be far better than expected (which would be an achievement, considering our 4-0 against them in the 07/08 season was one of the best games I've ever seen us play), or we lose 3-1)

Arsenal to slaughter Liverpool on Sunday.  Arshavin to net 5, for the lolz.

Sym

wrong.

farken Everton with your counter attacking set piece dribble
lolz

we soo can't defend set pieces atm

Drogba and Anelka are on fire though.

serious14

Delap copped a right serve and a half on Match of the Day for just walking away and not standing over the ball to prevent the quick free kick.

Great goal though.

FFC Mariner

FFC Mariner said:
The last time Fulham won at Burnley, King George VI was on the throne, war-time tea rationing was still in place and current Cottagers manager Roy Hodgson was three years old.

(I dont have high hopes here and am questioning my sanity about staying up - but I will)

point at the most horrible ground in world football (with 1980's throwback fans)

Take that thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred