• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

serious14

For a change, this weekend's "Sky Super Sunday" is actually pretty damn super....

1.30pm - Everton/Liverpool
4pm - Arsenal/Chelsea
6pm - Barcelona/Real Madrid

;D

Ben

serious14 said:
For a change, this weekend's "Sky Super Sunday" is actually pretty damn super....

1.30pm - Everton/Liverpool
4pm - Arsenal/Chelsea
6pm - Barcelona/Real Madrid

;D
wow thats a very super sunday

serious14

Foriegnmariner said:
Wish i could swap my ESPN for Sky so i don't have the watch 'el classico' with Tommy smyth with a f*cking Y commentating.

Watch a stream online that doesn't have him on it??  Myp2p.eu will have a list of heaps.

(try and get one with Spanish commentary for the lolz - GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL)

;)

Sym

Just for the lolz ?

I've only seen replays of it, and their is nothing going on except the keeper punching the ball.

Forum Phoenix

Foriegnmariner said:
Still can't figure out what Pompeys penalty was for?

It was for Vidic grabbing a shirt. He let go before the attacker jumped. Give those each week and we'd be looking at about 10 pens per game easy. Ludicrous.

dibo

serious14 said:
Drogba, 1-0 Chel$ki, 41st minute.

A shame he's such a whiny little bitch really, being a great player and all.

Sums up my feelings completely. When he's on his game, he's a force of nature. When he's being a whiny bitch there's nobody who can spit a dummy harder.

serious14

Rooney, Fletcher, Carrick - best defence in the League. :p

Nice to see the Citizens make themselves useful for once.

Well in Blackburn too. ;D

Gav...

Man City 2 -1 Chelski

Dominated the Majority of the Match. Chelski were terrible in attack, also bad discipline.

Finally a Win for the Blues :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred