• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Sym

FLORENT MALOUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gav...

Man City 4 - 2 Arsenal

5 goals in 2nd half. Good Game to Watch.

City marches on 4 from 4. bring on the derby next week

Sym

CHELSEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rawr WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO woke up everyone here lolz...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sym

alright !
one thing...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3mins in I check, spurs 1 man U 0, knew spurs would be a good chance but this early !?

serious14

2-1, Anderson. 42nd minute.

Various United forums are going a bit spaz about now with "holy shit, Anderson just scored zomgz roflz".

serious14

Arabmariner said:
Following the game on the forums/net ?

I'm actually Skype-ing my future housemates in the UK and watching their webcam which is pointed at the TV.  ;D

Two forums and Football365.com live commentary as well.  Rather shamefully though, I'm on the verge of sleep.  :eek:

Auburn Mariner

3-1 to Man Utd, with 10 men. We may not be back, but we are close.

How many times can Chelsea win at the absolute death? They are unbelievable. Craig, you must be gutted.

Man City 4-2 North London Scum. Adebayor sprints the length of the field to GIVE IT to the Arse fans. I will wait until they play us, Chelsea and the Scouse, but this serves warning to the rest of the EPL that the blue 10th of Manchester are fair dinkum.

Arabmariner

Auburn Mariner said:
3-1 to Man Utd, with 10 men. We may not be back, but we are close.

How many times can Chelsea win at the absolute death? They are unbelievable. Craig, you must be gutted.

Man City 4-2 North London Scum. Adebayor sprints the length of the field to GIVE IT to the Arse fans. I will wait until they play us, Chelsea and the Scouse, but this serves warning to the rest of the EPL that the blue 10th of Manchester are fair dinkum.
I'm looking forward to the Manchester derbies this season.....should be very interesting and possibly a bit firey!  ;D

And Chelsea winning at the death like that could be what wins them the title this season......how many times did Man U scrape a win or draw at the death when all seemed lost last season ? Playing the full 90+ won them the title imo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred