• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 21 v Western United (A)

Pirate Pete

And once again I bring up the assistants .. as near as I can tell , the only one worth his paycheck is JVS and maybe the fitness guy , they ain’t gagging after 70 anymore ...the rest are clearly not up to it ( must be from APIA wink wink) ....also ain’t we glad they ditched the “Punt them after x amount of spoons” rule ...cause this year was our last shot if that thing was still in place I believe.....wonder what the new FFA CEO is gonna do to help us (like he said on the poddie)
I've got a feeling the FFA or whoever is in charge would do a bit of work to keep us in the comp.
Nice stadium.
Population of just over 330,000 is a fair size to draw support from.
We've had the support in the past. No reason it couldn't return.
Just up the road for the three Sydney teams and just down the road from the Jerks.
I don't think they'd want us gone in a hurry.

ccm16

I've got a feeling the FFA or whoever is in charge would do a bit of work to keep us in the comp.
Nice stadium.
Population of just over 330,000 is a fair size to draw support from.
We've had the support in the past. No reason it couldn't return.
Just up the road for the three Sydney teams and just down the road from the Jerks.
I don't think they'd want us gone in a hurry.

wasn’t there an article that came out saying even if we did get the spoon we’d be safe?

Josho Howe

No matter what changes are made, if the investment isn't there, it's just gonna keep on happening. Definition of insanity. Money is not everything as they say, but for this club, it is.

Pirate Pete

wasn’t there an article that came out saying even if we did get the spoon we’d be safe?
yes. I think the original statement / rumour was 3 or 4 spoons over a certain amount of time and you're gone.
But the other week someone from the FFA(?) said that wasn't the case.
I really think they'd work with us to avoid booting us.
It's going to be harder than ever to get teams going from scratch.
You only have to look at what rugby union is going through with Fox to tell you football won't be getting as much per season next time.

pjennings

You keep paying, they keep playing.
Organize a change.

That's the point - we want to keep a team on the Coast. A lot here here are members and have paid their money. What are you hoping to achieve with your protest except to make you feel better. That won't change a thing. What will - buggered if I know - but making our club more of a laughing stock isn't the answer.

TBH if there was a second division we deserve to be relegated - but at least we would still have a team. Until there is no longer a club here I will keep turning up.

onto it

Ziggy loves to stand back and let them pick their spot
He is scared of their speed. Often he hangs way back behind the line, putting their boys onside. He was better as a CB.
When is Staj going to figure this team out and motivate them to play 90 minutes?

Ancient Mariner

I will be at the next game. Nil expectations but I do want to watch our young players. Kuoi, Lizzy, Stens and Miller. Hopefully see some improvement in Silverra.

onto it

i can’t get over Murray not even testing the keeper in that straight up f**king clear one v one.
Open your f**king hips up and you can still use your right foot darrrrrrling

back to APIA muzz, sorry.
We shouldn't even risk the training ground pitch grass being bruised by his pathetic little trot. It's a crime against nature.
Sit the sad f**cker out until he resigns. It's the only humane solution that's legal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred