• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 20 - Sydney FC [H]

jacobsfl

Predicted lineup

Birras
Miller Ziggy Tongyik Clisby
Kim Niz
DDS, Wee Mac, Harold
Jair

Subs - Pierce, Fox, Stens, Silvera, Kuol?

Besides Birras, all of these guys want to be there. They care about the club and want to win.

Allow DDS and Harold to make direct runs into the box in support of Jair as second strikers and have Mac drop back as a No. 10. Allow Kim to drop just above the CBs and give Nisbet a little bit of freedom to push up in support

Would like to see Duric at ST if he regains his fitness, at least he can shoot

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

Predicted lineup

Birras
Kim Niz
DDS, Wee Mac, Harold
Jair

Besides Birras, all of these guys want to be there. They care about the club and want to win.

Allow DDS and Harold to make direct runs into the box in support of Jair as second strikers and have Mac drop back as a No. 10. Allow Kim to drop just above the CBs and give Nisbet a little bit of freedom to push up in support

Bit early to start a thread.

OK, so we know Birighitti wants out, but he still cares about letting goals in.
He's not just going through the motions.

Do we know if Rowles is back?
I would expect to see Simon on the bench.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So ,can I just say, and to paraphrase the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, DONT PANIC ... I read on a thread we’re birraz said his going to Spain end of year ....how do we know his not going on holidays ? ...eavesdropping causes all sorts of shit

Pirate Pete

So ,can I just say, and to paraphrase the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, DONT PANIC ... I read on a thread we’re birraz said his going to Spain end of year ....how do we know his not going on holidays ? ...eavesdropping causes all sorts of shit
I did suggest he might be interested in the Camino De Santiag, or maybe it's architecture.
Could be his uncle owns a bar in Torremolinos selling watney's red barrel.
Unfortunately it's probably some Spanish Second Division team.

Michael

Predicted lineup

Birras
Kim Niz
DDS, Wee Mac, Harold
Jair

Sorry, but who is Kuol?

Tevor

Greece for his holiday and wanting to play in Spain, he couldn’t stop talking about life in Europe. It wasn’t just a passing comment he banged on about it for ages. I questioned myself if I should say anything however he was so open about it in a public space and with players all around him it clearly isn’t secret info.

Pirate Pete

Greece for his holiday and wanting to play in Spain, he couldn’t stop talking about life in Europe. It wasn’t just a passing comment he banged on about it for ages. I questioned myself if I should say anything however he was so open about it in a public space and with players all around him it clearly isn’t secret info.
I wonder if his one year contract here was just that.
only ever going to be one year.

Ironbark

We sometimes surprise ourselves and win ' unwinnable' games. That's about the limit of my hope of this one.

Josho Howe

I know it was almost a decade ago, but 7-2 lads. 7-2

Easily my favourite home game ever. That night was unforgettable. One of the most dominant performances ever and an amazing atmosphere. The celebration on Dane Dr. after the game is etched in my mind. There's a couple vids of it on YouTube if you look for it. How we all long for those days again...

jacobsfl

Easily my favourite home game ever. That night was unforgettable. One of the most dominant performances ever and an amazing atmosphere. The celebration on Dane Dr. after the game is etched in my mind. There's a couple vids of it on YouTube if you look for it. How we all long for those days again...
Back when we were good. Those were the days

In my opinion, if someone asks you how good Macca was, show them that match replay

Pirate Pete

Also can we go back to calling it Bluetongue? The current name is boring
This really shows how shit the council are in running the joint.
I've been thinking this for a while, but how many other grounds in the country don't have a sponsor name?
Having said that there was a bloke on the radio a while back talking about sponsors.
He said you would be amazed at how little Suncorp pay to have their name associated with the ground in Brisbane.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami