• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd23 - Roar @ Suncorp

Pirate Pete

Sorry fellas I tried to make the line as best as I could. Looks onside to me. Very very unfortunate.

Feedback on my line drawing is welcome. Drew from back of clisby’s heel right foot

I also welcome foxsports contacting me for a career in VAR offside line drawing

View attachment 1543
the bloke who receives the ball is onside.
Apparently the bloke who is offside is not interfering with play at that point.
That's how I think it is, after a few beers.

Reactions: adz

Insertnamehere

What is SS role? I would have thought it was feeding of balls dropped down from Jair and working space on the wings.
I don't understand what he offers over Simon.

Ozhammer

I actually thought Silvera showed a bit more desire tonight but still needs to have more ticker if he truly wants to make an impact at this level.

Ads

Mcglinchy on to energise the midfield rather than the front.
I think as much as Staj wanted a goal,
he wanted it to stay to a small deficit even more.

Playing safe to keep the losses small and keep his job. Plus save embarrassment

turbo

We've spent two years developing Rowley's and he isn't even our first choice CB
Well he was until he made a bunch of stuff ups in recent games. Some unlucky own goals could be overlooked but his form has dropped. Was injured today anyway.

turbo

I just caught up, was fuming about VAR and that goal. Why not give us the lines we get every other time?

On the rest of it that was the best we’ve played in quite a few weeks so that’s something. Same old story about lack of attack though. Can’t believe we started Muzz over Jair.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I just caught up, was fuming about VAR and that goal. Why not give us the lines we get every other time?

On the rest of it that was the best we’ve played in quite a few weeks so that’s something. Same old story about lack of attack though. Can’t believe we started Muzz over Jair.
Yep. Decisions like that make it really hard to defend Staj. Just absurd.
I still think they've both different types of useless, but at least Jair might be riding some confidence, so worth trying that out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami