• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Our Beloved Monty

ScottishMariner

Says on the Hibs forum that Monty will be announced at 1.00 UK time today. So 10.00 tonight our time.
Announced now. Since Cummings joined CCM became my Aussie team, now he and Monty are away that’s not changing as it’san absolutely class club.

Excited to see what he can do with us at Hibs too. We have some young players on the fringes that I think will benefit from Monty.

Michael

Sergio for sure. I don’t think anyone had mentioned the keeper coach though. Fortunately we have Danny who should help keep our young blokes on the right track and weed out any pretenders.
I mean it makes sense Miguel is going with them, he’s Sergio’s good mate and the only reason he came here really. I wonder if it’s possible Danny takes on a player/gk coach role for his final season?

Insertnamehere

Just reading comments on reddit about Monty's appointment. Its pretty funny. Most comments hanging shit on Hibs for doing something good for once and not going for the Scottish Merry go round appointment.

Snuck a geez on the misso's FB, nothing but excitement.

They better look after him.

Last edited:

Michael

Even though we knew it was coming I'm still so disappointed they're going. They've done a great job and deserve the opportunity but this close to the season's start I really thought we'd get one more from them.
My feelings too and hibs is hardly the best option. I do wish them nothing but the best and am very thankful for what they gave us.
If it goes well their stocks rise dramatically, if it goes bad it could close a lot of doors over there… and given how Hibs are run and how the Scottish football community is. I’m concerned.

The mere fact Monty’s appointment is being heavily questioned because of his “lack of knowledge of Scottish football” is hilariously and shows how big they THINK they are. Was the same with Ange at first too.

Insertnamehere

I doubt we’ll hear from Ben Cahn soon. His priority is Thursday’s Australia Cup match.

If Melbourne Knights miraculously progress, his stocks will rise. They’re a good chance at beating
Heidelberg United.
I can't see him getting an ALM gig outside of us. Maybe jest, but really... Too many 'bigger' names who are in/around the AL system. I say 'bigger' because fkn Ross Aloisi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred