• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

Michael

Don’t play with my heart….

But anyway, it’s been 6 days since the grand final. Only been Danny retiring and Ronny going back to Portugal, this point last year we’d lost Dingo, Sammy and Triantis from memory. I dunno, I’m still getting a feeling the exodus won’t be as big this time…

Spacks

Don’t play with my heart….

But anyway, it’s been 6 days since the grand final. Only been Danny retiring and Ronny going back to Portugal, this point last year we’d lost Dingo, Sammy and Triantis from memory. I dunno, I’m still getting a feeling the exodus won’t be as big this time…
They're probably all thinking, shit lads we could do the double-treble

Tim

Should we feel good that Auckland’s initial 4 signings didn’t include D Hall (or B Kaltak for that matter) are they merely demonstrating a “commitment” to NZ football?

Tevor

Should we feel good that Auckland’s initial 4 signings didn’t include D Hall (or B Kaltak for that matter) are they merely demonstrating a “commitment” to NZ football?
They have to consider who their visa players are, with Hall being adopted is he an Aussie? Could be complicated but perhaps not due to his heritage.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit

Tevor

I don't mind, we've clearly given him playing time and he's improved under us. I hope it will improve our standing with the club we've signed a partnership with. I hope they give us someone even more quality in the next window!
Monday is their second leg for relegation and the are 2 to 1 down having lost at home. Ronnie is off contract someone said so why would he Ronnie want to stay there. I thought there were some interesting words in his farewells that suggest he may very well be back. Good for Doka having a Ronnie in the team as well.

Unfortunately the relationship with them is less valuable if they get relegated which looks a real possibility.

pjennings

Monday is their second leg for relegation and the are 2 to 1 down having lost at home. Ronnie is off contract someone said so why would he Ronnie want to stay there. I thought there were some interesting words in his farewells that suggest he may very well be back. Good for Doka having a Ronnie in the team as well.

Unfortunately the relationship with them is less valuable if they get relegated which looks a real possibility.
I said he was off contract but can't see whete I got that from. Don't count on that. I suspect he wants to see how he fits into their plans. He came from their U23 side. I suspect he would like to be in the senior squad or loaned out again.

Corsair

What a prick tease.

"The 22-year-old now returns to his parent club with his loan move concluding, with the door not closed on Barcellos potentially returning to the Coast in the future."

He's obviously coming back.

Corsair

I really can't take us losing Vuka in such peak form. I know he's got family commitments but he's seriously peaking his career and expertise. I so wish he'd go 1 more.

Coastalraider

It has to be more a physical thing. Coaching 2 comps in reality is more minutes work a year than playing 2 comps. Same travel schedule, but every coach I know does more hours than the players, so won’t do anything to aid family commitments.

bikinigirl

It has to be more a physical thing. Coaching 2 comps in reality is more minutes work a year than playing 2 comps. Same travel schedule, but every coach I know does more hours than the players, so won’t do anything to aid family commitments.

. agreed ... but you've omitted one thing: he's been the 'keeper coach this year as well

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred