• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

pjennings

He would kill it in India but we would want to be asking 1 mil + for him especially in light of the reduced distribution next season. Not someone we can replace cheaply
I can see us signing Brauzman from the Kants game as a replacement (not like for like - but that's not moneyball is about). But the problem lies if we also lose Dan to Auckland, Danny decides to retire and Faz leaves (who could move to LCB with Mauragis and Smith fighting for LB.

We also have reportedly lost Max to Portimense (in the relegation playoff spot) and there is also talk of Niz going.

Be prepared for another fraught off season.

bikinigirl

I can see us signing Brauzman from the Kants game as a replacement (not like for like - but that's not moneyball is about). But the problem lies if we also lose Dan to Auckland, Danny decides to retire and Faz leaves (who could move to LCB with Mauragis and Smith fighting for LB.

We also have reportedly lost Max to Portimense (in the relegation playoff spot) and there is also talk of Niz going.

Be prepared for another fraught off season.

. how do you think the pay would compare for Brauzman? i.e. forgetting about the different shop window - how would the dollars compare for a top Krygyz team to us

. i suspect the cost of living here would be much higher so what would he need to move?

FFC Mariner

I'm sure the club have recognised that we lack a goal scorer. Alou is not up to the CF/Drogbaesque role that Jacko wants, he is poacher and would be better in a 2.
Edmo against any form of quality is poor - exhibit A, last night. We effectively went down to 10 as he cant apply any pressure to their CB's and his runs/control are............odd
Believe we are already talking to players. Goal scorers cost big $$.

Ironbark

We will have a fairly substantial rebuild coming I would think. Happy not to think too much about it until after next week. But we know of or suspect several going, and there'd be others without rumours who have to be getting looked at and approached.

Time to see how Jacko's contacts go. Look what he did with an inherited team. Will be fascinating to see him build what he wants peppered with our youth and then see what he can do with it

turbo

Edmo against any form of quality is poor - exhibit A, last night. We effectively went down to 10 as he cant apply any pressure to their CB's and his runs/control are............odd
Edmo looked better than Kuol. Kuol hustled but was consistently dominated by their CBs. Edmo has a bit more size and weight to throw around plus seemed more used to the physicality of it.

I agree we need a goal scorer though. So far neither have been it

Insertnamehere

Edmo looked better than Kuol. Kuol hustled but was consistently dominated by their CBs. Edmo has a bit more size and weight to throw around plus seemed more used to the physicality of it.

I agree we need a goal scorer though. So far neither have been it
In fairness to Alou their CBs were literally all over him. Repeatedly fouling him but not being called for it

Ads

True but Edmo and Farrell seemed to be the only ones that figured out we should be fouling them as it was never going to get called.

Edmo did a push on a defender off a long ball the defender went to head it and we gained a corner and finally got out of our own half.

Was a massive moment in last 15 that gave us atleast a minute or two of breath and the will to keep going.

We should have been smarter in first half and doing little fouls up their end way more often.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred