• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

gemkayem

Enjoyed watching Moresche, interested to see where he ends up. Thankfully we have 2 other Brazilians still!

crock

Monty’s comments sound as though he’s given Moresche the flick. Which says to me he has a visa player he really wants, on the way. Nothing else makes sense. I trust Monty.

Moresche was a great servant for the club. Wish him the best going forward.
I have a feeling this maybe right about a new visa player

pjennings

With our Portugal links if not Brazil, maybe Portugal. Even in their top division the standard drops markedly after the top 4.

Wombat

With no knowledge of how we are playing in pre-season this is my starting XI. Theo I'll leave on the bench ATM - until I see what a Monty pre-season has done to him.

Vuka
Storm Windust Brian Fazz
Doka Nizz Max Smith
Tulio Alou

Hall and Steele as defensive cover and plenty of choices for attacking cover - Theoharous, Di Pizio, Millard, Wenzell-Halls, Reec
Theo in for Smith no question

Big Al

Bit of a surprise didn’t see that one coming ;)

That injury was at the worst time for him. He was finally looking promising when it happened and took him out of the finals.

Then wasn’t the same (pretty much expected) post injury and the team was clicking so he couldn’t get the run he needed. His ball control is typical Brazilian but I think DWH Theo and the rest of the Aussie brigade will score as many as he would have.

Probably looking to show case others to sell as well so he wouldn’t get the opportunity.

Watch out for Monty’s knife. It’s razor sharp. You’ll get cut if you don’t perform

Tevor

Watch out for Monty’s knife. It’s razor sharp. You’ll get cut if you don’t perform
100%, but if these young lads go overseas it is no different so they might as well get used to it now. Good on him for being so brutal and going against the typical A League recycle show. It's just such a change for our Club after so many years accepting everything mediocre.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred