• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

gemkayem

Why? Didn’t think much of him first time round and can’t imagine that’s changed significantly. And he’s at least 4th choice so why not use that slot for a young prospect on our books not someone else’s.
Yeah I have to admit this was a bit of a surprise. I guess there’s a plan or he wouldn’t be here though

Michael

Why? Didn’t think much of him first time round and can’t imagine that’s changed significantly. And he’s at least 4th choice so why not use that slot for a young prospect on our books not someone else’s.
He played all of 3 minutes of aleague footy before departing, can’t judge from that.
The bits I saw of him in youth I personally thought he had a fair bit about him.
And when I’ve seen footage of him since he’s been in Denmark he looks much improved.
I like this deal. Is abit out of nowhere though.

Corsair

Assuming he's an Aussie this is a smart move from a squad perspective. Replaced JC with 2 Aussies. I wonder if these signings had anything to do with what's his name going to the scum?

Anyway it proved a great strategy for Sammy last season. Personally I was disappointed to see Jing go so it's a good signing for me. At least it's not the Grandad Methcarthur just signed.

Michael

Assuming he's an Aussie this is a smart move from a squad perspective. Replaced JC with 2 Aussies. I wonder if these signings had anything to do with what's his name going to the scum?

Anyway it proved a great strategy for Sammy last season. Personally I was disappointed to see Jing go so it's a good signing for me. At least it's not the Grandad Methcarthur just signed.
Yes, he’s Aussie, has played in various youth teams for Australia whilst in Denmark.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred