• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Archie

Windust is offically gone, feel for him I liked him and wish he got more of a chance, just unlucky with the likes of rowles, triantis, kaltak, and hall infront of him when he tries to break into the first team and when we signed paull I was sure that meant he wasnt sticking around much longer

Rising Sun

Windust is offically gone, feel for him I liked him and wish he got more of a chance, just unlucky with the likes of rowles, triantis, kaltak, and hall infront of him when he tries to break into the first team and when we signed paull I was sure that meant he wasnt sticking around much longer
Might have been behind those you've mentioned but purely on form he wasn't behind Paull.

Paull leapfrogged both Windust and Larson purely on potential and someone being too optimistic that he could "do a Triantis".

FFC Mariner

Corsair

All sorts of moving parts with overseas transfers. Can’t announce until the visa process is completed, and the ITC (international transfer certificate) cleared.
What sort of time frame would that take? You know just typically, in a nonspecific, typical scenario without any inside knowledge and just typically typical? Nudge nudge wink wink say no more say no more. ?

priorpeter

What sort of time frame would that take? You know just typically, in a nonspecific, typical scenario without any inside knowledge and just typically typical? Nudge nudge wink wink say no more say no more. ?
Hahahahahaha
Nothing typical unfortunately. It could be another day, it could be another week.
We received the clearance for Ronald at 12.45am on matchday last weekend; he’d been here for a bit in wait.

Michael

Are the new lads generally training with the team while the paperwork is getting done? I believe Ronald had trained to be named?
Yeah apparently Ronald was here for a little while, Edmondson only got his release mid last week so he may have arrived by now. Hope it can be announced before the weekend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred