• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Huddo

Tulio, Faz
& please not be Nizzy/Ballard, Kaltak, Hall.

Hopefully DWH, Kuol return, might be early sale of Di Pizio, Reek or Paul/Windust.

4 is a lot of true.
They playing with the heart strings a bit.

Reecs on loan.
Windust will go to another aleague club if he moves, we won't get a fee.

Ironbark

4 gone could be the case for sure.

1 confirmed (Tulio), but hopefully we don't lose 4 starters. I expect MJ to let go of some excess and bring in some of his own ideas

Michael

Well wasn’t the longest rumour that Di Pizio had signed for a big foreign team and would leave when he turned 18? And then he started to make an impression and the rumour was he’d stick around abit longer…

I’m expecting DWH gone, one of the new visa’s to be a forward and I must be living under a rock because I haven’t seen anything about fazz leaving, only people on here saying they expect it based off Glen Lauder’s sideline comments.

If it’s been said 4 will leave this window… Tulio, DWH, Windust and someone else.

Michael

Windust has been injured for a few weeks and has been limited to gym work.He’s a quality player and has never let us down in his limited appearances.If he goes it should be with our blessing as he has done everything right by us. He’s a quality person…:popcorn:
Very true, never let the club down.
Makes me wonder…. Is one of the new signings a CB? Only 3 natural CB’s in the squad if windy leaves.

AJames

Well wasn’t the longest rumour that Di Pizio had signed for a big foreign team and would leave when he turned 18? And then he started to make an impression and the rumour was he’d stick around abit longer…

I’m expecting DWH gone, one of the new visa’s to be a forward and I must be living under a rock because I haven’t seen anything about fazz leaving, only people on here saying they expect it based off Glen Lauder’s sideline comments.

If it’s been said 4 will leave this window… Tulio, DWH, Windust and someone else.
Farrell

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred