• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

pjennings

they cant target them if they are still under contract with us in regards to the basket case clubs in aleague
The problem comes with those contracted until 2024. Can't they be approached during the window for 2024/2025 when the new clubs come in?

crock

this suggest other players have also been linked with overseas moves

Corsair

"Cummings has scored 26 goals in 46 ALM games". Great stats and that doesn't include at least 5 disallowed goals this season, some of which were highly dubious disallows.

Ancient Mariner

I must agree with FFC on this one. Was was a striker and always knew where the goal was, just because he missed occasionally does not detract. He also used to make beautiful runs to the near post, not always rewarded. Something many of todays strikers could do more often.
As for being selfish he quite often provided precision through passes for others to run onto with an open goal.
One of the greatest strikers this league has seen.

Michael

this suggest other players have also been linked with overseas moves
The players attracting interest mostly you’d have to think would be the likes of; Kaltak, Tulio, Sammy, dingo, and nectar. Then you can’t rule out maxi, niz or beni (who’s form has fluctuated this season) and possibly even Theo..
If any of our players have performed consistently for a period this season they’ll get interest.
In my personal opinion I feel like nizzy’s size will be the only thing that stops an overseas move. Don’t get me wrong he deserves one, he’s more than good enough no one doubts that. But I just don’t see a club from a league of decent enough quality taking a punt on his size, perhaps if he was a goal scoring attacker… It’s shit.
But also good for us, make him a career aleague player. A well paid one. For us.

Ironbark

Yep. The price of success for us, which is why we have to take the opportunity of these finals while we have them.
After this season one way or another we're likely to need a rebuild cycle so are unlikely to be this strong again for a few years.
Depending when we lose our coaches... maybe longer. But for now - enjoy it while we have it

crock

Yep. The price of success for us, which is why we have to take the opportunity of these finals while we have them.
After this season one way or another we're likely to need a rebuild cycle so are unlikely to be this strong again for a few years.
Depending when we lose our coaches... maybe longer. But for now - enjoy it while we have it
As long as we don't go back to the the dark days where wins are rare

Wombat

I must agree with FFC on this one. Was was a striker and always knew where the goal was, just because he missed occasionally does not detract. He also used to make beautiful runs to the near post, not always rewarded. Something many of todays strikers could do more often.
As for being selfish he quite often provided precision through passes for others to run onto with an open goal.
One of the greatest strikers this league has seen.
100% until the last line. I loved Kwas but he did my head in at times. In the top 10 best strikers the Mariners have seen....possibly. Greatest strikers this league has ever seen......not a chance....probably not even in the top 100.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andreas