• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Wedgie

Just got my white Mariners jersey delivery. Looks like the sizes are a lot different to Paladin, I got a 3XL and it would be lucky to be XL, probably closer to a L. At least my son gets a new top.

Insertnamehere

Just got my white Mariners jersey delivery. Looks like the sizes are a lot different to Paladin, I got a 3XL and it would be lucky to be XL, probably closer to a L. At least my son gets a new top.
I got a call about it. They said the heat pressed ones shrink. I ordered medium they suggested an XL. I went with L because I would swim in an L.
So in risking that an L fits to a medium.

kase85

Agree strongly with this.

I bought all 3 jerseys in medium and they’re very tight.

Annoyingly, I pulled the tag off one of them before trying it on.

And the returns/exchange form URL on this site doesn’t work: https://central-coast-mariners-shop.myshopify.com/pages/returns-information

I’ve emailed the store but they haven’t replied.

Insertnamehere

turbo

That's incorrect under Australian Consumer Law.
Are you sure? If the heat pressed one shrunk significantly and differed from the sizing chart then yeah but if there’s a size chart and you order a L when the size guide says you should be a 2XL that’s a customer error.

kase85

I sent an email to the club shop and they replied.

Said I could visit them at their location on Bryant Drive or exchange at the game on Sunday. Did not provide an option to do it via post.

turbo

Wouldn't have thought so... given the circumstances of Monty's departure he must be given time to build his own team.

That said, every coach in this league has to get results so thanks Robbie Slater for the massive scoop.
I think there's a big difference between performing poorly and being stuck on 0 points. If we can't at least put together a draw or two that zero will be an issue.

SFL

I sent an email to the club shop and they replied.

Said I could visit them at their location on Bryant Drive or exchange at the game on Sunday. Did not provide an option to do it via post.

Is there a dedicated thread for this/Merchandise? or a contact at the club that can actually help?

I'm having significant issues with the clubs service that have been ongoing for months. They've been unresponsive and when you do finally get through to one of the staff they give you an answer that doesn't get actioned.

Foundation member family and first time to come across this issue with the club.

FFC Mariner

Is there a dedicated thread for this/Merchandise? or a contact at the club that can actually help?

I'm having significant issues with the clubs service that have been ongoing for months. They've been unresponsive and when you do finally get through to one of the staff they give you an answer that doesn't get actioned.

Foundation member family and first time to come across this issue with the club.
Ask for Dan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred