• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Corsair

TBH - a similar percentage increase to last year would have us breaking 10000 averages for ALM (including double headers with the ALW). However the stadium will also be open to stand alone ALW fixtures as well - 21 openings in all.
Do you think the ALW is going to dilute our ALM attendance? I wonder what the target combined average attendance is...

Last season we had socceroo's and a 20 goal striker with a lot of charisma, this season we've undoubtedly got some good players but I suspect we're going to struggle for 10K averages.

If we really have sold 5k+ memberships then 8k average if the team does well is not impossible and if we get into the 6 and have a run at finals then who knows. I suspect we'll know where it's going by January.

Ozhammer

Would love to know our average crowd with finals included

"The average league attendance last season was just 7552. The results per club excluding finals, were as follows:
  1. Sydney FC = 17008
  2. Western Sydney Wanderers = 10769
  3. Adelaide United = 10359
  4. Melbourne Victory = 10124
  5. Central Coast Mariners = 6646
  6. Melbourne City = 6481
  7. Wellington Phoenix = 6333
  8. Newcastle Jets = 6152
  9. Brisbane Roar = 5629
  10. Perth Glory = 4451
  11. Macarthur FC = 3514
  12. Western United = 3168"
I call bullsh*t on that SFC crowd number

pjennings

People like winners - and good weather.

As Champions, if we can win against Bali at home and win against Adelaide in the first round going into our first home game against Macarthur on 29th, the chances are we will start with a decent crowd - certainly better than the 5619 we had against Glory for our first home game last season - particularly if it is a pleasant spring afternoon. We had more than 5000 and a heap in the club and pubs around the ground waiting for the game to start against the scum last year when the game was called off.

A loss in the first round and a stinking hot game or an afternoon downpour would work the other way.

Big Al

People like winners - and good weather.

As Champions, if we can win against Bali at home and win against Adelaide in the first round going into our first home game against Macarthur on 29th, the chances are we will start with a decent crowd - certainly better than the 5619 we had against Glory for our first home game last season - particularly if it is a pleasant spring afternoon. We had more than 5000 and a heap in the club and pubs around the ground waiting for the game to start against the scum last year when the game was called off.

A loss in the first round and a stinking hot game or an afternoon downpour would work the other way.
Plus if marketed right about celebrating the championship. You could get a big crowd as well

dlanod

Would love to know our average crowd with finals included

"The average league attendance last season was just 7552. The results per club excluding finals, were as follows:
  1. Sydney FC = 17008
  2. Western Sydney Wanderers = 10769
  3. Adelaide United = 10359
  4. Melbourne Victory = 10124
  5. Central Coast Mariners = 6646
  6. Melbourne City = 6481
  7. Wellington Phoenix = 6333
  8. Newcastle Jets = 6152
  9. Brisbane Roar = 5629
  10. Perth Glory = 4451
  11. Macarthur FC = 3514
  12. Western United = 3168"
Love that we're 5th highest in the league. :D

scottmac

Suspended
Watching an away game from last year with the predominately white kit, and really wouldn't mind a full white away kit with thin yellow and blue bands on socks shorts and sleeves and neck. f**k a dark away kit in the Aussie summer

scottmac

Suspended
I'm watching all the mini games from last year now and the grand final has really made me forget how f**king well we ended that season. Going backwards from the GF and currently watching the Roar home game where we had them 3-0 at the half.
Nothing better than a Boston butt on the smoker, beers in hand and reminiscing over what was IMO, our best season ever.

Insertnamehere

Watching an away game from last year with the predominately white kit, and really wouldn't mind a full white away kit with thin yellow and blue bands on socks shorts and sleeves and neck. f**k a dark away kit in the Aussie summer
Gimme side show Bob again. I wanna get that kit as a keeper

Insertnamehere

I'm watching all the mini games from last year now and the grand final has really made me forget how f**king well we ended that season. Going backwards from the GF and currently watching the Roar home game where we had them 3-0 at the half.
Nothing better than a Boston butt on the smoker, beers in hand and reminiscing over what was IMO, our best season ever.
We were pretty fkn red hot. Especially with how we struggled for consistency through out the year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred