• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Looks like it's Mariners Vs The Scum.....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

radar

I hope the penchant for bullshit penalties and crap decisions doesn't carry on to next week. I would hate to see a game decided by random diving in the goalbox.

Harper did mention something about J. Griffiths and a twinge in his hamstring, but apart from that, they all look pretty fit.

...and that Sash Og bloke is not a nice person.

Mariner Girl

I am actually giving a sigh of relief, because as mentioned to a few Marinators privately QLD Roar scare the c*ap out of me. Their speed and the way they ran Viddy raggered on 9 Dec up in BNE still gives me nightmares.

northernspirit said:
wont be easy, we can do it - we really need to give the boys our loudest support
mustapha_beer said:
::)

Had a feeling it would be Newcastle again.....we can win this, but we have a fight on our hands now!!!!!!!!!

FARKEN!!!!!

This will make it all the more sweet - to beat our absolute nemisis  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

SNOWMARINER

radar said:
I hope the penchant for bullshit penalties and crap decisions doesn't carry on to next week. I would hate to see a game decided by random diving in the goalbox.

Harper did mention something about J. Griffiths and a twinge in his hamstring, but apart from that, they all look pretty fit.

...and that Sash Og bloke is not a nice person.
I have to agree with the BS penalties suggestion. The second Jets penalty was all ball and should not have been given IMO.

northernspirit

Mariner Girl said:
I am actually giving a sigh of relief, because as mentioned to a few Marinators privately QLD Roar scare the c*ap out of me. Their speed and the way they ran Viddy raggered on 9 Dec up in BNE still gives me nightmares.

northernspirit said:
wont be easy, we can do it - we really need to give the boys our loudest support
mustapha_beer said:
::)

Had a feeling it would be Newcastle again.....we can win this, but we have a fight on our hands now!!!!!!!!!

FARKEN!!!!!

This will make it all the more sweet - to beat our absolute nemisis  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

this years grand final will be the good guys v's the evil guys - good always triumphs over evil :D

mustapha_beer

Omni said:
Mustafa: You think Queensland would be easier than a team CCM thumped two weeks ago?

I think it would have been difficult either way, but Newcastle will be seriously pissed off at the 3-0 game. F3 derbies are tough at the best of times, but they'll want revenge, and that means we're going to have to produce one hell of a performance.....

Like I said, though, I know we can do it....will be a long, long week all the same.....

marinersman

Omni said:
Mustafa: You think Queensland would be easier than a team CCM thumped two weeks ago?

Omni, you're spot on. We struggle against the rednecks. I'm much more confident against Scum. We smashed them last week and will repeat it on one week.

Yellow_Bow

I think the Mariners can do it, we have a quality team. I'm not sure about travelling with the newcastle supporters on the trains. I'm trying to work out, that I see as little of the newcastle supporters as possible on my travels.

fish

There is no way they will allow Newcastle trains to alight at Gosofrd or hopefully anywhere on the coast, wether or not there will be trouble from either party it just isnt sensible

Yellowbeard

It will be trouble for sure on the trains. Whichever team loses (ie the scum) will cop so much that some supporters will lose it and it will be on. Great move FFA putting the final in Sydney :headbutt: whats worse for football? 20000 less tickets sold or a return to the old days of violence :soapbox:

Leedsmariner

A little boy gets $10 for his birthday and rushes down to the Sport Shop to buy the New Football he has been desperate for. He gets the ball down from the rack and gives the shop-keeper his $10.
"Sorry Son !!" Explains the shopkeeper. "This ball cost $20, but you've only got $10". Thinking quickly, the boy looks up at the club balls and says "Ok. If you blindfold me and I guess the club on the ball will you let me have the ball for $10"?

The shopkeeper curiously agrees, and blindfolds the boy. First up he gives the boy a Mariners ball. "OK" says the boy placing his ear to the ball.
"I can hear the sound of the sea. This must be a Mariners ball"

"That was a lucky guess" exclaimed the shopkeeper. "Lets try another one"
And he hands him a Queensland ball. "OK" Says the boy placing his ear to the ball again. "I can hear a Lion roar. It must be a Queensland ball". "Christ" Says the shopkeeper. "If you get the next one right I'll let you have the ball for nothing" and he passes him another ball.

Again the boy puts the ball to his ear and after a few moments he exclaims "That's a Newcastle  Jets ball". "Holy Mary Mother Of God"
Shouts the shopkeeper. "How on earth did you get that one. "That was easy" Said the boy. "Its going down"!!!

midfielder

Yellowbeard said:
It will be trouble for sure on the trains. Whichever team loses (ie the scum) will cop so much that some supporters will lose it and it will be on. Great move FFA putting the final in Sydney :headbutt: whats worse for football? 20000 less tickets sold or a return to the old days of violence :soapbox:

As a number of posters have already said, ..............what about the train trip.

All we can do is ask everyone to play it cool.

Respect the shirt and the league, very hard to do but it is a message that must be said loud & often. The NRL press will be waiting for the volience.

All I can say agian is say NO TO VIOLENCE

dru

Glad I've got a room in Sydney.

Will be trouble for sure. People tonight thought I was talking about celtic rangers the way I was talking, I said no this is worse,  :p

Mariner Girl

Time for the FFA to get off their hands this week and do some serious planning with City Rail. They will need to start  and terminate alternate trains in Gosford / Tuggerah / Wyong so Newcastle supporters will not be on these trains.
Trouble will only start if you let it. Use some brains FFA and nip this in the bud NOW... :soapbox:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred