• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Looks like it's Mariners Vs The Scum.....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokes

3rd time's a charm, right?

It was delightfully pleasing to see Reddy take out that stuck up Griffiths boy.

Hopefully the scum will be all tired out for Sunday.

mariners4ever

as i said in the scum vs roar thread, the scum have noone out with suspension, whereas if we played the roar, moore AND the og are out

northernspirit

roar were shit, couldnt finish off an ice cream let alone a goal
thats ok, we will claim the premiership and they go home with nothing

marconigirl

northernspirit said:
roar were shit, couldnt finish off an ice cream let alone a goal
thats ok, we will claim the premiership and they go home with nothing
They will still get to go to ASIA!!! (unfortunatly)

Omni

NS: We've already won the Premiership, it's the Championship we're playing for on Sunday.

This IS the biggest F3 Derby Ever, I hate throwing that phrase around but it really is.

greenpoint

northernspirit said:
arent there trains that start from wyong ?

Yes there are, but they're usually all stations between Wyong and Berowra!

Never mind: the longer the train trip, the more time for singing and surreptitious drinking on the train.

northernspirit

Omni said:
NS: We've already won the Premiership, it's the Championship we're playing for on Sunday.

This IS the biggest F3 Derby Ever, I hate throwing that phrase around but it really is.
you know what i meant i had a late night last night :p
thing that sucks is they are in asia now, so we just have to win on sunday for bragging rights :D

TOPGUN-JIMMY

GOOD LUCK TO YAH BOTH,

WELL DONE ON MAKING ALL AUSTRALIAN STATES LOOK SHIT AN 2 LITTLE TOWNS ARE IN THE A-LEAGUE GRAND FINALE.

WELL DONE......

THAT WAS FKN GREAT GAME......

ANOTHER 120 MINS NEXT WEEK WOULD BE NICE, OLE OLE OLE.........

mustapha_beer

::)

Had a feeling it would be Newcastle again.....we can win this, but we have a fight on our hands now!!!!!!!!!

FARKEN!!!!!

Omni

Mustafa: You think Queensland would be easier than a team CCM thumped two weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred