• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"I for one welcome our insect overlords" - The Politics Thread

Ozhammer

Hopefully things get less worse when Murdoch dies. Evil personified. He has made hate a commodity and is prepared to send his little dog Dutton in to kick the oppressed to keep the flame burning.
I rest my case your honour.

Why some folks feel compelled to spew the vitriol that they readily accuse others of is beyond me but perhaps I am just a dinosaur.

true believer

8ce188b6fa0dc739.png

Allreet?

This whole thing depresses the f**k out of me.

I feel a blog coming on... where I shall go on the internet and proclaim my scathing verdict for all eternity.

true believer

A lot more eloquent than Albo.

I get the feeling that she will one day be the Prime Minister of this Country.
She's the best money can buy .
Truely a world class sychophant of the ultra rich .
Alas we know rupert ,gina and the christo fascist element of LNP . Would never allow a woman of colour to even run .

No she'll be thrown on the scrap heap the second her use by date comes up.

Meanwhile on the coast .we can enjoy a life style ,we acquired from infecting the local inhabitants with small pox and finishing off the rest by a genocidal extermination program .

The last descendants of these people, our love, has given the lowest life style ,educational outcome and political powerlessness .of any racial grouping in the country

So when there is a chance to marginaly improve their life outcomes .

So We wont think about a mild sense of redress
For what we have .instead we'll get gaslighted into once again disenfranchising the most powerless people in australia

God bless our billionaires

Last edited:

FFC Mariner

She's the best money can buy .
Truely a world class sychophant of the ultra rich .
Alas we know rupert ,gina and the christo fascist element of LNP . Would never allow a woman of colour to even run .

No she'll be thrown on the scrap heap the second her use by date comes up.

Meanwhile on the coast .we can enjoy a life style ,we acquired from infecting the local inhabitants with small pox and finishing off the rest by a genocidal extermination program .

The last descendants of these people, our love, has given the lowest life style ,educational outcome and political powerlessness .of any racial grouping in the country

So when there is a chance to marginaly improve their life outcomes .

So We wont think about a mild sense of redress
For what we have .instead we'll get gaslighted into once again disenfranchising the most powerless people in australia

God bless our billionaires
But 2GB said they would take our houses away

scottmac

Suspended
We’ve seen the polls be in accurate before but I think it has the feeling it is going to be a big disappointment for Albo.

total waste of time and money.

I better get a sausage sandwich out of this.
Swing by Bunnings on the way mate!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

A lot more eloquent than Albo.

I get the feeling that she will one day be the Prime Minister of this Country.
Price? She'll happily sell out mob just to advance her own career, which she does on a regular basis - she's now straight up denying the experiences of many First Nations still alive today with her appalling comments from the last day or two. For somebody who reckons no Aboriginals should be attacking each other, she's happy to do so herself. She's also not above racist attacks on Aboriginals who aren't black enough for her liking.

Eloquent? Maybe. That has absolutely nothing to do with her personality, values or capability, fortunately. Some appalling people are great public speakers.

But sure, PM? We've had Abbott and Morrison, so clearly integrity and vision aren't prerequisites. But she's just a puppet.

Her website is certainly far from eloquent. It's a meaningless, nauseating mishmash of hard-right talking points, whinging about 'woke' and 'cancel culture' (and yet, she's happy to sue for defamation) without actually saying anything, but typical misleading hard-right buzz words.

She's been caught out spreading lies to promote her party's position (which some LNP ministers, have already admitted has absolutely nothing to do with what's right and they're purely opposing it to make Albo look bad). She was the one spreading the blatant lie about the referendum actually voting on a secret 26 page document., while herself accusing the Yes campaign of being built on lies. She is rapidly becoming one of the most untrustworthy and abhorrent people in politics, and it's disappointing to see the LNP continue to go down this path. Price speaks for herself, not for mob despite how she markets herself.

Heck, she's even sending out scam texts to everybody, with a link that she states is for a postal vote, but is really just to sign up to the LNP mailing list. Absolutely no integrity - and how these antics aren't illegal is beyond me (and the LNP pulled this stunt at the last election). AEC needs to have stronger powers.

One of the many things that are bothering me through this absolute shitshow of gutter politics we're seeing is the LNP slogan of 'if you don't know, vote no'.

Nobody in politics should ever tell people to 'stay uninformed'. Being informed, and making an informed decision, is both our responsibility as citizens, and one of the greatest freedoms that we have (even though many try to do what they can to complicate an informed decision), and a freedom that many don't. It's a cornerstone of our democracy, to inform yourself and vote based on that information. Telling people to stay uninformed and just vote no, rather than inform yourself, is a rather anti-democratic approach to take and an appalling comment - but when the LNP's approach has,, sadly, been to spread lies, fear and misinformation rather than try to debate on its merits, I suppose they actually need people to not inform themselves further. I really wish they could just be better than this.

No matter what side of politics you tend to align with, you have to agree that all politicians need to be encouraging people to arm themselves with knowledge, not to stay uninformed and vote with that lack of information.

Last edited:

Wombat

Price? She'll happily sell out mob just to advance her own career, which she does on a regular basis - she's now straight up denying the experiences of many First Nations still alive today with her appalling comments from the last day or two. For somebody who reckons no Aboriginals should be attacking each other, she's happy to do so herself. She's also not above racist attacks on Aboriginals who aren't black enough for her liking.

Eloquent? Maybe. That has absolutely nothing to do with her personality, values or capability, fortunately. Some appalling people are great public speakers.

But sure, PM? We've had Abbott and Morrison, so clearly integrity and vision aren't prerequisites. But she's just a puppet.

Her website is certainly far from eloquent. It's a meaningless, nauseating mishmash of hard-right talking points, whinging about 'woke' and 'cancel culture' (and yet, she's happy to sue for defamation) without actually saying anything, but typical misleading hard-right buzz words.

She's been caught out spreading lies to promote her party's position (which some LNP ministers, have already admitted has absolutely nothing to do with what's right and they're purely opposing it to make Albo look bad). She was the one spreading the blatant lie about the referendum actually voting on a secret 26 page document., while herself accusing the Yes campaign of being built on lies. She is rapidly becoming one of the most untrustworthy and abhorrent people in politics, and it's disappointing to see the LNP continue to go down this path. Price speaks for herself, not for mob despite how she markets herself.

Heck, she's even sending out scam texts to everybody, with a link that she states is for a postal vote, but is really just to sign up to the LNP mailing list. Absolutely no integrity - and how these antics aren't illegal is beyond me (and the LNP pulled this stunt at the last election). AEC needs to have stronger powers.

One of the many things that are bothering me through this absolute shitshow of gutter politics we're seeing is the LNP slogan of 'if you don't know, vote no'.

Nobody in politics should ever tell people to 'stay uninformed'. Being informed, and making an informed decision, is both our responsibility as citizens, and one of the greatest freedoms that we have (even though many try to do what they can to complicate an informed decision), and a freedom that many don't. It's a cornerstone of our democracy, to inform yourself and vote based on that information. Telling people to stay uninformed and just vote no, rather than inform yourself, is a rather anti-democratic approach to take and an appalling comment - but when the LNP's approach has,, sadly, been to spread lies, fear and misinformation rather than try to debate on its merits, I suppose they actually need people to not inform themselves further. I really wish they could just be better than this.

No matter what side of politics you tend to align with, you have to agree that all politicians need to be encouraging people to arm themselves with knowledge, not to stay uninformed and vote with that lack of information.

Surely you are not offering up Linda Burney as a counter aurgument on behalf of the ALP....sheesh.
Price could one day be PM for the very fact that she is an educated and well spoken Larrakia. She is popular with Black and White and will most likely be fast tracked.
The whole YES referendum is a political exercise. Poorly thought out and wide open to manipulation.

pjennings

Surely you are not offering up Linda Burney as a counter aurgument on behalf of the ALP....sheesh.
Price could one day be PM for the very fact that she is an educated and well spoken Larrakia. She is popular with Black and White and will most likely be fast tracked.
The whole YES referendum is a political exercise. Poorly thought out and wide open to manipulation.
Jacinta Price is disliked by her own indigenous nation who do not recognise her as a leader or even that she speaks for them. She is a Gina mouthpiece.

The whole NO campaign is a political exercise. Dutton is pushing the NO vote because he thinks if it gets up it will propel him to the the prime ministership. Dutton made it a political weapon by going against his own partyroom who were to have a free choice to declaring after the partyroom vote that they would be voting know alongside the Nationals who were always campaigning no. Before then it had bipartisan support from each state and territory government and opposition and the federal liberals were agnostic about it.

Even if Dutton is successful in bringing down the referendum and dragging down the governments popularity he will never be Prime Minister. The Liberals from NSW and Vic share that role - he will not make it to the next election.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred