• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Dan the Man has left the Building.

Ozhammer

There will likely never be another like Dan at the club, absolute diamond of a bloke, who cared deeply about what he did for everyone he came into contact with.

As has been said by others, the loss of all those who have been the backbone of the office over the last year must surely indicate issues in the background, as those people had always put their heart and soul into their work for the benefit of us all.

Best of luck for the future to each and every one of them.

Corsair

I wonder if anyone's got that video with Marvin!! What a really great bloke and bastion of customer service. I've never had anyone anywhere in a customer service role make me feel valued the way Dan did, a huge loss to the club's spirit and connection with fans.

We've got an interested businessman at the helm, when profit is king culture comes second. Corporate execution brings results but I hope it doesn't come back to bite us once all the goodwill walks out the door.

midfielder

I hope, nay assume the new CEO, who has a marketing background fully appreciates member service.

The last CEO, we had with a marketing background almost destroyed much of the Coast culture. He was that guy from the Roar.

Maybe also he received an offer we could not match

Wombat

I hope, nay assume the new CEO, who has a marketing background fully appreciates member service.

The last CEO, we had with a marketing background almost destroyed much of the Coast culture. He was that guy from the Roar.

Maybe also he received an offer we could not match
Dan was headhunted by a Sponsor. He was flattered after seeing Newbies come in and earn more coin than he was on for doing exactly the same job. He told his boss about the job offer expecting them to say ..."We dont want to lose you Dan. We will match it or lets put another $5k on top of that and you keep doing the great stuff you are doing."

NO. No such thing. They said. OK Cool, see ya later.

In the meantime one of our major sponsors DMC walked away. Thats not a coincidence.

bikinigirl

Dan was headhunted by a Sponsor. He was flattered after seeing Newbies come in and earn more coin than he was on for doing exactly the same job. He told his boss about the job offer expecting them to say ..."We dont want to lose you Dan. We will match it or lets put another $5k on top of that and you keep doing the great stuff you are doing."

NO. No such thing. They said. OK Cool, see ya later.

. no truth to the rumour he was underpaid because he refused the Leeds tattoo then?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred