• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Champions League 2009-2010

FFC Mariner

serious14 said:
I'm seeing Juventus on the weekend, who do I see about finding out the result in advance??  Could stand to make a few Euro's.  ;)

Back them to lose - they have a hard game on the Thursday and will be in no fit shape at the W/End

serious14

FFC Mariner said:
serious14 said:
I'm seeing Juventus on the weekend, who do I see about finding out the result in advance??  Could stand to make a few Euro's.  ;)

Back them to lose - they have a hard game on the Thursday and will be in no fit shape at the W/End

But, but.... Del Piero?? 

happy

serious14 said:
Fiorentina 3, Bayern Munich 2.  4-4 on aggregate, Bayern through on away goals.  Bayern's second was a ridiculous 30 yard screamer from Robben.

totally undeserved for Bayern

jarrad

United 4-0 Milan. 7-2 agg
Now the real game (see what I did there...)
Madrid-Lyon. Prediction 3-1 Madrid (3-2 agg)

Would hope to see United-Madrid in next round, Ronaldo to come back to Old Trafford and destroy them!

serious14

SAW MY MATE
THE OTHER DAY
SAID TO ME HE'D SEEN THE WHITE PELE
SO I ASKED
WHO IS HE?
GOES BY THE NAME OF WAYNE ROONEY!!!!

8)

Scratchysquire said:
Would hope to see United-Madrid in next round, Ronaldo to come back to Old Trafford and destroy them!

Woops.....

mariners4ever

wow 4-0 to united f**k yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL at madrid, only saw the last 15 but score shouldve been 3/4-1, lyon had many one on ones

bulldogmariner

Scratchysquire said:
United 4-0 Milan. 7-2 agg
Now the real game (see what I did there...)
Madrid-Lyon. Prediction 3-1 Madrid (3-2 agg)

Game is over. Lyon won 2-1 agg

serious14

Front page of Marca reads:

"Adis Champions, adis Pellegrini".  I give him a week, tops.  Might not even survive until the morning if Prez is in a foul mood.

220 million Euro's and they still can't get past the last 16.  TRY SPENDING MONEY ON A DEFENCE YOU TITS!!!!!

serious14

D-Bex wants Glazers out.  ;D

97617479.jpg

FFC Mariner

Top work Becks - wonder if he is one of the Red Angels? Great figurehead and its not like he is short of a few bob $.

jarrad

Wow, I don't know how this happened, but wow. After the 6th minute Ronaldo goal I was expecting a 4 ot 5-nil goal killing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred