• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Champions League 2009-2010

tuftman

serious14 said:
The Stuttgart/Bara game ended up 1-1.

CSKA/Sevilla just finished 1-1 in Moscow.

Off to Milan now, where ITV is telling us the "tie of the round" awaits. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight, 'cause United/Milan (10 European Cups between them) is a kick in the park compared to this (2 European Cups, both Inter's).  :-\

probably more alluding to the fact that both teams are more then likely to be domestic champions in their respective leagues

hasbeen

I'm no Chelsea fan, but the referee / linesman was diabolical. Hand ball in front of his eyes (under 2 metres away) ... Chelsea deffo pen. turned down ... 

FFC Mariner

serious14 said:
Cech off, knee injury. Initial diagnosis is cruciate ligament.

HILRIO!!!

Now isnt that a shame.........

will we see him with a head protector and a knee brace next season? May as well wear a suit of armour

Sym

hmmm more 'average' refs for us in the champs league
but 2-1 I'll take, away goal is good, 1-0 at the bridge, or we'll pump 'em.

and Hilario is quality
kept barca scoreless

serious14

Anyone else think the San Siro sounds absolutely insane atmosphere-wise??

Čech's injury has been downgraded to a calf tear. They're keeping an eye on his knee though.

Also, I want Milo Krasić for United. Please??

serious14

Fiorentina 3, Bayern Munich 2.  4-4 on aggregate, Bayern through on away goals.  Bayern's second was a ridiculous 30 yard screamer from Robben.

Arsenal 5, Porto 0.  Arsenal through 6-2 on aggregate.  Nasri's goal was just...... :eek:

serious14

dibo said:
Cheating f**king Bayern pricks.

It was a bizarre game really - the weather was beyond horrid and there was this insane wind blowing directly down the pitch, so a goal kick that would normally go just over the halfway line was ending up creating havoc at the top of the oppositions area - Fiorentina exploited this and were up 2-0..... alas, they had to turn around in the second half and cop it from Bayern.

Robben's goal was scored this way - there's no way that normally would have gone that fast on a hit _from him_, but the wind picked it right up and wooshka, top left corner.

Arabmariner

dibo said:
Cheating f**king Bayern pricks.
???

Quite happy to see any team from any country put it over any Italian club at any time.

Always have been and always will be the biggest bunch of cheating c**ts ever !

Other teams/nationalities only dabble in cheating..........these c**ts are professionals at it !

:popcorn:

serious14

I'm seeing Juventus on the weekend, who do I see about finding out the result in advance??  Could stand to make a few Euro's.  ;)

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
I'm seeing Juventus on the weekend, who do I see about finding out the result in advance??  Could stand to make a few Euro's.  ;)
I'd probably start with the president/chairman...........

serious14

Arabmariner said:
serious14 said:
I'd probably start with the president/chairman...........

Hahahaha, I'll just pretend I'm a journo.  Nice and subtle.  :innocent:

bulldogmariner

serious14 said:
Fiorentina 3, Bayern Munich 2.  4-4 on aggregate, Bayern through on away goals.  Bayern's second was a ridiculous 30 yard screamer from Robben.

Arsenal 5, Porto 0.  Arsenal through 6-2 on aggregate.  Nasri's goal was just...... :eek:
WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uNKGiyM_Vw

Sym

I say the poooooor defence makes it a lot better

Now Robbens goal...f**k that off, shouldn't be possible

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads