• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo

Meh, people didn’t or still didn’t know who all the owners of Adelaide are and we’re wanting a run down of exactly who’s doing what for the club. If he or the club wanted him in the spotlight they would have said more. I get that we’re all desperate to see an improvement but it feels like there’s some overstepping or entitlement creeping in.

Ironbark

Many here have probably forgotten that we have a third director appointed around the same time asAnton. I seem to remember his role was something to do finances. I cannot remember his role specifically but would be very interested to hear how his relationship with the Club is working out.
I had forgotten this actually

turbo

How can the club (or any club) release any meaningful statement if they don’t know what comes next? Matters are in the hands of the government, FFA and Foxtel for their respective issues. The club is along for the ride like every other business or employee.

style_cafe

Kwas was interviewed on the radio today and gave MC a serve about the lack of funding. Basically said we have 3 levels of players
a) those that have had a good career
b) those that have been tossed in but aren`t really ready for A-League
c) players that just aren`t good enough to play A-League and never will be
He went on to say the players in group a) just can`t perform with the other 2 levels of players.
From the sound of his voice he was hurting and resented the decline of the Mariners due to lack of funding...:popcorn:

FFC Mariner

Kwas was interviewed on the radio today and gave MC a serve about the lack of funding. Basically said we have 3 levels of players
He went on to say the players in group a) just can`t perform with the other 2 levels of players.
From the sound of his voice he was hurting and resented the decline of the Mariners due to lack of funding...:popcorn:
d) Clisby - a category of shitness rarely seen in Sunday morning football

Shaun Mielekamp

Hi everyone

So sorry that there has been little communication over the last few weeks but I am sure you can all appreciate the unprecedented challenges the club was working through. I hope and pray that all of our members are safe and healthy at this time and those in isolation are taking care of themselves both physically and mentally.

There is likely to be a message to the members next week with some more detailed updates on the club. We have intended several times to get a complete update out to members but almost every time by the time we had finished writing the entire landscape had changed within hours.
This is still somewhat the case as changes are happening daily but there does appear to be a bit more certainty on the horizon so by the end of next week I anticipate that we will be able to give confirmed status on many aspects of the club.

It is obviously to say that the say survival of the Central Coast Mariners is the priority right now and we have a plan in place to get us through the next phase as the club is in full shut-down mode.

I thank everyone for their patience and I will keep in contact next week as we work through this challenging time for the club.

My email for anyone who needs is still active shaunm@ccmariners.com.au

stay safe everyone

Michael

he has been hurting because of the state of the club since the season he retired. He’s just as angry if not in some cases more than we are.

Ironbark

Hi everyone

So sorry that there has been little communication over the last few weeks but I am sure you can all appreciate the unprecedented challenges the club was working through. I hope and pray that all of our members are safe and healthy at this time and those in isolation are taking care of themselves both physically and mentally.

There is likely to be a message to the members next week with some more detailed updates on the club. We have intended several times to get a complete update out to members but almost every time by the time we had finished writing the entire landscape had changed within hours.
This is still somewhat the case as changes are happening daily but there does appear to be a bit more certainty on the horizon so by the end of next week I anticipate that we will be able to give confirmed status on many aspects of the club.

It is obviously to say that the say survival of the Central Coast Mariners is the priority right now and we have a plan in place to get us through the next phase as the club is in full shut-down mode.

I thank everyone for their patience and I will keep in contact next week as we work through this challenging time for the club.

My email for anyone who needs is still active shaunm@ccmariners.com.au

stay safe everyone
Thanks Shaun, and good luck with the huge and pretty much non-stop challenges. Take care of yourself and your family too.

midfielder

Shaun

I understand there is more than likely not an answer at this stage...

But how confident are that the A-League will have a broadcast agreement next season... even if that is not Fox...

Happy for a gut feel reply .... won't hold you to it...

Fans and supporters are becoming frustrated by the lack of anything from FFA ...

The one thing you could confirm is ...

"""" I am informed FFA cannot even broach the subject of a broadcast deal with another provider, as if they do it voids the existing contract between Fox & FFA"""

Is this true, i.e. JJ cannot talk to Optus otherwise it cancels the existing contract.

turbo

Shaun

I understand there is more than likely not an answer at this stage...

But how confident are that the A-League will have a broadcast agreement next season... even if that is not Fox...

Happy for a gut feel reply .... won't hold you to it...

Fans and supporters are becoming frustrated by the lack of anything from FFA ...

The one thing you could confirm is ...

"""" I am informed FFA cannot even broach the subject of a broadcast deal with another provider, as if they do it voids the existing contract between Fox & FFA"""

Is this true, i.e. JJ cannot talk to Optus otherwise it cancels the existing contract.

Last night Kayo and Foxtel pulled their A league content. And mariners TV this arvo mentions the changing media situation so maybe you’ll be hearing more about that today anyway.

But if notI don’t think Shaun would want to touch that one with a 10ft pole. Nobody wants to be the guy who derailed rights talks by saying the slightly wrong thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami