CCM Fans and the club

turbo

Does Rogic still have a sell on clause or does him extending previously invalidate that? Because if it's still there we could be in for a nice bonus if his move to Qatar goes through.

Shaun Mielekamp

Shaun

Understanding how confidential things must be.... but any chance of a brief overview of where things stand ...
Hey Midfielder, the basic update is that we are working through getting a prospectus and info pack ready for the expressions of interest that are coming in. We have fielded many expressions at the moment and will connect with each one over the next 4 weeks to ensure all options are explored extensively. By mid September we will progress the process to a Due Diligence phase and hopefully by the end of that some genuine options will become clearer. Lots of work to be done but the good news is there is plenty of interest in this initial phase.

midfielder

Hey Midfielder, the basic update is that we are working through getting a prospectus and info pack ready for the expressions of interest that are coming in. We have fielded many expressions at the moment and will connect with each one over the next 4 weeks to ensure all options are explored extensively. By mid September we will progress the process to a Due Diligence phase and hopefully by the end of that some genuine options will become clearer. Lots of work to be done but the good news is there is plenty of interest in this initial phase.
Thanks heaps ...

RECKY

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So all this hoo haa about another Canberra bid is on again...can someone confirm Our licence can’t be moved

Waspish

So all this hoo haa about another Canberra bid is on again...can someone confirm Our licence can’t be moved
Under the old FFA it couldn't be moved but now independent A-League (IAL) means if the other owners agree to it then it can be moved.

Sadly, it's quite possible Canberra can buy our licence and move the club if it's the best offer MC gets. Hoping not, and I know everyone at the club is aiming to keep it on the Coast if at all possible.

Personally, I would think IAL would prefer to keep it on the coast and sell a NEW licence to Canberra for an actual input of $$. A sale by MC to Canberra means little in the way of $$ to IAL. Limited knowledge on how this would actually work though.

Insertnamehere

Under the old FFA it couldn't be moved but now independent A-League (IAL) means if the other owners agree to it then it can be moved.

Sadly, it's quite possible Canberra can buy our licence and move the club if it's the best offer MC gets. Hoping not, and I know everyone at the club is aiming to keep it on the Coast if at all possible.

Personally, I would think IAL would prefer to keep it on the coast and sell a NEW licence to Canberra for an actual input of $$. A sale by MC to Canberra means little in the way of $$ to IAL. Limited knowledge on how this would actually work though.
HAL isn't independent till the fox deal expires. IHAL can make decisions but FFA must rubber stamp. I can't see our licence moving when a new one could be sold for double.

FFC Mariner

Insertnamehere

Has noone seen this?
Interesting to me Greg Best is one of the instigators of the crisis meeting. I haven't lived on the coast since about 06 but he was a councillor who used to get by on preferences and do fk all.