• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Allreet?

If Max keeps his spot in the Breda team then I reckon he'll be nailed on for a debut before Xmas.

Not a Mariner but Calem Nieuwenhof (before his injury) was doing brilliantly at Hearts and (I'd heard) was a certainty for NT selection. If he recovers fully from his hammy tendon tear (very nasty) it could mean we see a midfield three of Nizz, Max and the Hoff over the next 12 months.

Huddo

If Max keeps his spot in the Breda team then I reckon he'll be nailed on for a debut before Xmas.

Not a Mariner but Calem Nieuwenhof (before his injury) was doing brilliantly at Hearts and (I'd heard) was a certainty for NT selection. If he recovers fully from his hammy tendon tear (very nasty) it could mean we see a midfield three of Nizz, Max and the Hoff over the next 12 months.

Its very competitive for the centre mid roles at the moment noting the three you mentioned Irvine, Metcalfe, Robertson, Devlin, Baccus, Hrustic are all in the mix.

Last edited:

Allreet?

Can he sign with anyone else (even a loan) outside the window?

I think only uncontracted players can do that.

Huddo

I think the bones are set. If anyone else comes in they'll be looked at as peripheral players.

Corsair

There was a black player trialling earlier this week, he is left footed and quite rangy and went ok, plus another tall centre left-footed CB, who looked quite handy (and certainly more confident than Paull generally is).
I keep thinking that comment from RP about Paull was a bit weird.

"I’m also very confident that Nathan Paull will emerge as a very good centre back for us"

If we're looking at another young CB maybe the idea with Sains is to have him help develop the youth CB's. We might sell Kaltak in Jan as this is the last year on his contract I think.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred