• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Allreet?

Not only is it bad culture - my informant claimed Monty had a mandate to go in and clear out the bad eggs over three years. Instead, the players revolted, refused to play for him, and the fans started screaming.

The board supported him (as he followed their instructions) until they suddenly wilted under the pressure. Caved in to the fans and the bad egg players.

First game after he was sacked they won 4 - 0. The small of brain among their support might have seen that as evidence that they finally had a decent coach in charge. Those of greater perspicacity may have twigged that the players were not playing for Monty.

Spacks

Not only is it bad culture - my informant claimed Monty had a mandate to go in and clear out the bad eggs over three years. Instead, the players revolted, refused to play for him, and the fans started screaming.

The board supported him (as he followed their instructions) until they suddenly wilted under the pressure. Caved in to the fans and the bad egg players.

First game after he was sacked they won 4 - 0. The small of brain among their support might have seen that as evidence that they finally had a decent coach in charge. Those of greater perspicacity may have twigged that the players were not playing for Monty.
That's weak of the board to just cave into the player revolt. I wonder who the bad eggs are.

Allreet?

That's weak of the board to just cave into the player revolt. I wonder who the bad eggs are.
The most amusing thing is that the fans who refer to the article as shite are the same fans who've been screaming at their board for years.

Allreet?

Ha! I just had a look at hibs.net and the last few posters are all agreeing with me (after their initial outrage).

ForzaFred

Don’t think Hibs won any game 4-0 that season.

Hello Sailor

In case anyone was wondering, the above post is an article about Nizz.

He must be excited.
Rehashed press releases from RC manager but his transfer is getting some publicity in the newspapers there. One going so far as saying that he may get to play against Rangers.

1723686486582.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred